No longer for sale please delete

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    No longer for sale! I has a job! :D

Yeah, I'm selling my mac. Those of you who know me have probably shot it and it needs no introduction or explanation.

Those of you who don't, or perhaps ones who need a reminder...

It is a 1986 SWD M11/9 SMG with a ACE sidefolder, sidecocking upper with picatinny rail, upgraded "shark" charging handle, SRT Arms can + VFG, and an older eotech (450LE maybe?)

Buyer will receive gun, can, grip, eotech, and as many mags and accessories as I can find, as well as any help I can provide to keep the gun running as I do know my way around the M11/9.

It was at one time overclocked to fire nearly 3100 RPM, it's much slower now.

It's been well maintained, but ran hard and there is hardly an original part on the gun short of the receiver itself. It hasn't been shot recently and as you can probably tell from the pictures could use a good cleaning. The bolt on the eotech battery cover has some surface rust on it and the finish for the can is absolute ****. The gun has scratches and dings on it from the endless line of enthusiastic people at the range who want to shoot it and then plop it down on those damn concrete benches at Sherburne. I can say that while the gun looks like crap, it runs like a champ. It is most definitely a shooter and not a collector.

The magazines are Recon Ord metal mags, best in the business. I've got around 10 of them +/-

I can probably come up with some spare parts, and the original upper for it if you really want it (BLEH!)

I can also throw in my remaining stock of Fiocchi 147gr subsonic ammunition, easily a couple hundred rounds, possibly more. (local sale only, unless you want to pay to ship the stuff)

Gun and can are both on Form 4's in Louisiana and therefore will transfer on two separate stamps, so twice the paperwork and potentially twice the wait. CERTIFIED PAYMENT IN FULL (or CASH FTF) TO START PAPERWORK. In other words, no personal checks. You can see the gun and shoot it in person, but you can't take it home until your paperwork clears. I will work with you to allow visitation as time and scheduling permits. Buyer pays transfer tax on gun, I'll cover the one on the can. Out of state buyers - I'll cover the outbound taxes to your dealer, the rest is on you. Remember in Louisiana we've also got that stupid state form to fill out in addition to the federal, however for an instate transfer we do NOT have to use a dealer as an intermediary, it can transfer directly from me to you.

ALL NFA RULES APPLY - DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A LEGIT TRANSFER OF THIS GUN.

Not really interested in trades, I need the cash, but if you have something really interesting, I might consider it.

Asking price $3400 OBO

Here's a couple pics:

a4cdd26e.jpg

4dc129de.jpg

26372d47.jpg

266b852f.jpg

fecd3973.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom