No one is safe from the race card

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    This is getting out of hand.

"By NY Post -
    A Bronx teacher says her language lesson was lost in translation when she was fired for calling a student "Negro" — though she claims she was simply using the Spanish word for the color "black" at the time, according to a new lawsuit.

The non-tenured junior high instructor, Petrona Smith, 65, was booted from the bilingual PS 211 in March 2012 after a seventh-grader reported the alleged insult.

Smith, who is black and a native of the West Indies, has been unemployed since her ouster."
    :curse:

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22417647/black-teacher-fired-for-word-negro

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    Went and saw Larry the Cable Guy last night. His show was over but he decided to go off on the all PC police a$$holes, It was great! For about 20 minutes he gave us his option. Funny guy.

dwhess504

Broke Joke
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Ponchatoula, La
    My kids are in public school in Tangi parish.... they were learning Spanish words , but could not use the Spanish word "negro" which is the color black. So they learned all the colors, but could not say this one!!!

"negro" isnt even pronounced the same.

Then my other son has speech class and I asked does it cost us anything? the principal said no... then went on to ask if we had medicaid. I said what would it matter... if we had medicaid they would bill for the services!!! WTF?

Thats the waste in the system. funded by the school system, but will get more money from medicaid.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I was raised in a family where my father did not tolerate racist attitudes. As I get older stuff like this tends to erode at my fathers teachings. :(

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I was raised in a family where my father did not tolerate racist attitudes. As I get older stuff like this tends to erode at my fathers teachings. :(

Werd, *****.

Mine would never watch 'Amos & Andy,' either. Never found out about Sapphire's chinchilla coat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom