No words for this level of disrespect... (Picture NSFW)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Someone needs to put her ass back in the kitchen.

But I doubt she even knows how to cook.

Hey hey hey. Some of us are proud of our kitchen. Don't go shoving her into it. ;)

That bitch needs to be drop kicked in front of a room of of angry vets, and be forced to explain her behavior. Then she needs to be turned loose in a room of spouses and pissed off veteran's wives.

Her employer has issued a reprimand and formal apology for their employees behavior even though she did not reflect Life's views.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Update - Her employer has placed her and the person who took the picture on unpaid leave pending an internal investigation. Apparently they were on a work sponsored trip attended by 8 staff and 40 residents.

My question is - Why were they not attending to their residents and instead playing grabass and taking these pictures? Or were the residents with them when they took these pictures?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Someone needs to put her ass back in the kitchen.

But I doubt she even knows how to cook.

Reminds me of a recent Tosh.0 quote; After showing a video clip of a woman on skis jumping a ramp to clear (well almost clear), a stairwell railing. And right after the miserable fail, he says;

"You know where this doesn't happen ladies? In the kitchen!"

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    This is typical of the respect the average American gives to anything of honor. I'm surprised there weren't pictures of her defecating on the graves.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    FWIW I sent an email to her employer explaining my concern for an employee who has some bad habits. I was nice. I hope her world around her realizes what a twat she is.

.[/QUOTE]

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This is horrible I saw this on two other sites today as well as on Facebook posted by numerous military and law enforcement friends.

This is disgusting, unpatriotic and shameful.

May god have mercy on her soul.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is typical of the respect the average American gives to anything of honor. I'm surprised there weren't pictures of her defecating on the graves.

Probably couldn't muster it at the time because the s**t is all jammed up in her head!

Last edited:

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Aw, come on everybody! Lighten up! This poor lady is no doubt undergoing severe emotional distress due to the traumatic and unexpected disappearance of Twinkies. She and the many other sufferers of Sudden Loss of Unlimited Twinkies Syndrome (SLUTS) must be treated, not hated.

:D

(Treated to an asskicking by a bunch of veterans and their families that is!)

Gunsmoke609

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    A true reflection of the current state of our country! I shake my head with the past election, saying how, why but this picture reflects his following. Tragic!

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    The ACLU weighed in on the story, since it raises questions about internet privacy.

Kade Crockford, the Massachusetts ACLU's director of Technology for the Liberty Project, said that it is becoming more and more common for the things people say online to expose them to unwanted attention from employers, government and friends and families.

"This incident serves as a reminder that what we say on social networking services like Twitter and Facebook often isn't private — and can easily spread far faster and wider than we'd ever like or imagine," Crockford said.

"Private companies have a lot more leeway under the law to fire or punish employees for their speech outside of work than do government employers. Either workers need to organize together to protect their speech outside of the office from employer reprisals, or they need to watch what they say online. No matter what, if you use Facebook, ensure that you have the strictest privacy controls locked in. While not a totally foolproof fix for the problem, it will keep the whole world from looking at your possibly regrettable or simply private Facebook photos and wall postings."

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Disrespecting/taunting others and their loved ones under the shield of free speech is something only a worthless individual would take part in. What purpose does it serve- other than to prove one's own a-hole status and hurt others? :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I cannot comment since anything I could add would be considered to be obscene or threatening.....but 'gbundersea"'s comment is some funny stuff.

Aw, come on everybody! Lighten up! This poor lady is no doubt undergoing severe emotional distress due to the traumatic and unexpected disappearance of Twinkies. She and the many other sufferers of Sudden Loss of Unlimited Twinkies Syndrome (SLUTS) must be treated, not hated.

:D

(Treated to an asskicking by a bunch of veterans and their families that is!)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom