North Central LA GUY!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisatchie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Winnfield, La
    I have been lurking a while, and find myself here so much that I just joined up and got it over with. Im a gun nut, plain and simple. Great Forum and I like the fact that most of you are in my neck of the woods so to speak. Family man here with wife and 2 beautiful girls, so that being said my funds are what you say limited, but I do what I can. I found myself wanting to get into the competition part of this for fun, but its hard getting it going. I got into cowboy action this past year but only made a few shoots and got in a bind and had to sell off my cowboy stuff for other needs, but I plan to keep at it and replace those guns with more. I think I will lean more toward the Wild Bunch stuff this next go round. As of now I am kinda set up and focused on Benchrest shoots this sping and summer in Rimfire and Centerfire. My younges, she is 10 and she shot last year in cowboy action and really enjoyed it. I hope that she and I can get back into some cowboy action and also try our hand at USPSA, and have a little fun.

My name is Brandon Jennings and I live in the Winnfield, La area. I look forward to getting to know the members of this forum.

Well I guess thats about it for my INTRO!!!!!

See yall!

LaBelle

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Near Natchitoches
    Howdy!

FYI, there's a CAS club just up the road from you in Hodge, at the Louisiana Shooting Supply range. Called the Jackson Hole Regulators. Just got back from today's match (every 4th Sat.)
    And in Natchitoches, every 3rd Sat, the Grand Ecore Vigilantes, at the Natchitoches Public Shooting Range.
    Then on the 2nd Sat & Sun, the Cypress Creek Cowboys in Downsville.

So.... come on out!

LaBelle
    (aka - "Bama Belle")

Kisatchie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Winnfield, La
    Thanks for the welcome!

Bama,
    yes I know Slick and all the regulator crew, I shot there last year with y'all. I will be back soon as I can get geared back up.

Thanks
    kisatchie
    aka "the Kisatchie Kid"

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom