Norwegian Terror Attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benzo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Brew-sard, LA
    On the anniversary of the King David Hotel bombing - terrorist attack that took place in Palestine. Bet theres a little more here.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This guy was against the multi-culturalism... We know what that means from WWII. Others in Europe are also echoing the same sentiment. It is because Muslims refuse to assimilate. Hey, that sounds like Muslims here too.;)

That's some strange logic, brother. I don't know what conclusions can be drawn from WW II Germany on this subject...

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's some strange logic, brother. I don't know what conclusions can be drawn from WW II Germany on this subject...

Come on, you guys can't be serious?!? The last time Germany had a problem with muti-culturalism? Granted, it was tongue in cheek a bit, but this movement in Europe is growing. These are small countries as far as area goes compared to the U.S. It is not as easy for tens of thousands of immigrants to be left to their own devices and enclaves as easily as here. This time the group is Muslims. Now I am not saying that the Germans or any other Euro nation is contemplating the "Muslim Solution" a la 1938 rules, but there is alot of hostility building over there.

My point was this douche is using that current sentiment for his reasoning to kill these innocents. He blames his government, blah, blah, blah. The real issue over there(for that reasoning), is the Muslim immigrants will not assimilate into the various Euro cultures. It's starting to **** a few countrymen off. I guess the irony is Europe is thought to be the utopian society for cultural diversity and they are now admitting (publically and at government level I might add), that multiculturalism is a failure and is instead causing them problems. The same parallels are being drawn here too.

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Has anybody heard or seen what type of weapons were used?

Art
    There has been no confirmation from govt officials, but his manifesto gives very clear details about what he wanted.

He owned legally:
    Ruger Mini-14
    Benelli Nova Pump-Action
    GLOCK 17
    Bolt Action 7.62 He never said if it was NATO, Russian, or Soviet

In the months before, he chronicled training with the Mini-14 and G17.

In order carry out his "mission", he would at least carry a pistol and rifle.
    I'm guessing he took the Mini-14 and the G17.
    136788.jpg

America's Fault one way or another.....
    It's possible Norway, maybe Europe, will put more restrictions on what can be imported.

He did buy a couple of supplies for his bomb making lab and Ruger shipped from the U.S.

:)

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't know how many of you are following the Norway Incident but you should delve into the character who is charged with this crime as well as the Norwegian Foreign Minister. No, they weren't in cahoots. Just look into it if you care at all.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    And persons such as yourself remain ever slack jawed at the events that have transpired and what is to come. You REACT as opposed to ACT.

Yeah, "nutjob"...

There is no connection for this clown, he is crazy! I read his rantings and it appears to me he is just a copycat wannabe. This nut only knows the timings of those events from the news like everybody else. He's not really in it to win it!

I cannot predict nor can I preach about foretellings of things to come! I do know that the future holds for me; bringing my kid to football practice, watching the news, and then some Frasier reruns, whilst sipping some very nice Sauvingnon Blanc. But that's tonight. And I could quite possibly become slackjawed, but that would occur only after I decide whether or not I will indulge in 2 or more bottles of wine.

As for the other part, I don't act or react to any of this crap any longer; I am numbed by the banality and phony coverage of it all. The proaction I can take is to protect myself, my family, and the things that I am directly and personally invloved with.

Sorry, I just can't see giving this psychopath credit for bringing about or helping along the Apocalypse.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom