Not a good day for Law Enforcement in Houston

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Campus Cop got high on Coke and killed herself. That's bad for Houston LE?
    confused.gif

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Campus Cop got high on Coke and killed herself. That's bad for Houston LE?
    confused.gif

YES! How is it not? Her actions undermine the integrity of that department. Cops have a hard enough time as it is doing their "job" without dirty ones giving them a worse rap. I know I will point out the bad ones every chance I get. They have to much power to not do so.

Do you believe that was the first time she did coke? I think not. How many times do you think she busted people for petty crap after having gotten high just hours before? If you were arrested for a crime on the testimony of a known drug addict do you think that witness would be seen as credible? Most likely not. I think every conviction that was made from her testimony during the period of time she was suspected of doing drugs should be overturned.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I think every conviction that was made from her testimony during the period of time she was suspected of doing drugs should be overturned.

First of all, since shes DEAD, how would you find out which ones that would be?

And never mind other compelling evidence? I don't know where you guys get this attitude that the cops can make up whatever BS charge they want from. That **** happens on TV, not so much in the REAL world. Unless she was manufacturing evidence, about the most that could be overturned are traffic citations, which are probably what made up the majority of her caseload.

ETA:

However, I will agree that her actions undermine the integrity of ALL the officers in her department. Dirty cops should be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

Last edited:

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    First of all, since shes DEAD, how would you find out which ones that would be?

I think an investigation could give information as to how long she was using.

And never mind other compelling evidence? I don't know where you guys get this attitude that the cops can make up whatever BS charge they want from. That **** happens on TV, not so much in the REAL world. Unless she was manufacturing evidence, about the most that could be overturned are traffic citations, which are probably what made up the majority of her caseload.

ETA:

However, I will agree that her actions undermine the integrity of ALL the officers in her department. Dirty cops should be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

Never said anything like that. What I sad was "I think every conviction that was made from her testimony" . NOT actual evidence. big difference in my opinion.

Top Bottom