Not guilty!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Not guilty in all counts

Bout time the justice system works correctly!!!!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I watched part of the case… all the da did was try to present “feelings” nothing to do with the law…. They tried to win the jury over on how would you feel if this happened, not if he acted in legal guidelines..

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    kyle.png

hkump

Rating - 100%
    315   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I see a lot of people stating that he is guilty because he brought a rifle there.

But those are the same people who would say that a rape victim isn't the problem for dressing in a promiscuous way.

Obviously to us they're one in the same, but to all of the firearms haters...

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I see a lot of people stating that he is guilty because he brought a rifle there.

But those are the same people who would say that a rape victim isn't the problem for dressing in a promiscuous way.

Agreed!!! The whole DA’s case was asking moral questions… how did you feel after you killed him, why did you want to kill him, ect… he broke down a few times but I’m proud of that young man, that’s a lot of pressure, and he held his ground very good… plain and simple, he was legal in what he did, was it the best outcome, no!!! But if Sombody is legally carrying an ar-15 and you decide to chase him down and take it, you get a trophy, in this case 55gr at a time

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm shocked at the verdict . I really thought that the jury had been compromised .
    I watched a lot of the case and I'm actually not too surprised. The prosecutor didn't really have much of a case. Their witnesses didn't help much and when Kyle testified, he really sealed the deal.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    And the Great Brandon won't apologize to Kyle for calling him a white supremacist. He said he was angry and concerned with the verdict and encouraged "peaceful protests", I guess like last summer.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

I must have read this wrong. When is a rape victim the problem for dressing in a promiscuous way?

Good on the jury! And good on the judge for maintaining a fair trial for that young man.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I must have read this wrong. When is a rape victim the problem for dressing in a promiscuous way?

Good on the jury! And good on the judge for maintaining a fair trial for that young man.
    Of course a rape victim isn't the problem for dressing in any way.

My point is that everyone agrees about the above, but a lot of folks would argue that the second you carry gun, you are inviting crime on yourself and YOU are the problem because YOU had a gun. It's a total hypocrisy. A victim is a victim, regardless of the choices they made.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Of course a rape victim isn't the problem for dressing in any way.

My point is that everyone agrees about the above, but a lot of folks would argue that the second you carry gun, you are inviting crime on yourself and YOU are the problem because YOU had a gun. It's a total hyprocracy. A victim is a victim, regardless of the choices they made.
    Got it

Attachments

• EFC55851-67DC-420C-8144-F2796E6C119F.jpeg
      EFC55851-67DC-420C-8144-F2796E6C119F.jpeg
      32.6 KB · Views: 82
    Top Bottom