Not long now fellas

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    Doomsayers predict apocalypse now
    A US evangelical Christian has predicted that the apocalypse will take place on Saturday, prompting derision from atheist groups.

Harold Camping, 89, previously made a failed prediction that Jesus Christ would return to Earth in 1994.

But, the head of the Christian radio network Family Stations Inc has said that he is sure an earthquake will hit on May 21, sweeping true believers to heaven and leaving others behind to be engulfed in the world's destruction over a few months.

"We know without any shadow of a doubt it is going to happen," he said.

His Family Radio has 66 US stations and broadcasts in more than 30 languages through international affiliates.

His supporters have posted about 2,200 billboards around the United States about the coming apocalypse, and dozens of followers have driven across the country to spread the news.
    Camping, a civil engineer who once ran his own construction business, plans to spend May 21 with his wife in Alameda, in northern California, and watch the doomsday unfold on television.

"I'll probably try to be very near a TV or a radio or something," he said. "I'll be interested in what's happening on the other side of the world as this begins."

Like his last prediction, Camping's doomsday date is based on his reading of the Bible and a timeline dating back to ancient events including the Biblical flood survived by Noah.

But atheists are not convinced.

In Tacoma, Washington, atheists have organised a party for Saturday night at an arcade, under the banner "countdown to backpedalling," on the assumption that Camping and Family Radio will change their story when Judgment Day does not eventuate.

At least 100 people are expected at the party, said Sam Mulvey, 33, an organiser of the event and the producer of a weekly atheist radio show in Tacoma.

"If the world still exists the next day, Family Radio is going to have to say something and most of the time they backpedal, and that's what we're counting down to," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...525047/Doomsayers-predict-apocalypse-now.html

http://versariesapp.com/odometerart...l=http://vrsy.us/endoftheworld&time_offset=-5

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    US evangelical Christian

More like false advertising.

But atheists are not convinced.

Neither or Real Christians. None that I know anyway, and surely no Christian here on BS.com.

The Christian Bible says;
    Matthew 24:36 Jesus Speaking;
    36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

So I'm pretty certain that Christians will be in Church Sunday, and this so-called Christian will be home wondering why he doubted what the Bible really said.

pardon.gif

Another attention getter being helped out is all he is.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Matthew 24:36 (King James Version)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

I think if they are calling the return of Christ they don't know. If they are calling the beginning of the end...hmmm maybe, the world is sure turning to **** fast.

I for one fully expect the same revolution here as we recently saw and are seeing across the world, we are being bankrupted for a reason and by a plan, not ooops accidental :doh:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    More like false advertising.

The Christian Bible says;

So I'm pretty certain that Christians will be in Church Sunday, and this so-called Christian will be home wondering why he doubted what the Bible really said.

pardon.gif

It's the same guy that made the same prediction back in 1994. He says that one was off because of a mathematical error. He's a retired engineer.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

I think if they are calling the return of Christ they don't know. If they are calling the beginning of the end...hmmm maybe, the world is sure turning to **** fast.

I for one fully expect the same revolution here as we recently saw and are seeing across the world, we are being bankrupted for a reason and by a plan, not ooops accidental :doh:

But think about it. Whoever Matthew quoted on that probably never thought we'd be smart enough to make the calculation this guy did. Or he knew that like anyone else, they fly by the seat of their pants like everyone else does and even he didn't know :rofl:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The world is full of technically intelligent men- who also happen to be completely nuts.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Post #2 says it.

Matthew 7:15–20

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruits you will recognize them.”

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

+1. They are idiots to claim to know what their own Bible tells them that they do not.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What am I gonna do with all this ammo???

Depending on whether or not you have a good supply of 10mm, you could (in theory) use it to "snuff out" the Hellfires consuming the earth- thereby saving us all.

nuclear-explosion.jpg

:thumbsup:

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    If it will help save the earth I have a few boxes I can donate. Can I use that for a tax write off if it works? That is assuming it works.:)
    Depending on whether or not you have a good supply of 10mm, you could (in theory) use it to "snuff out" the Hellfires consuming the earth- thereby saving us all.

nuclear-explosion.jpg

:thumbsup:

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    Yeah, there will be a tremmor somewhere in the world and he will say that was it, but "I" was wrong that was the beginning, every couple of days there will be another tremmor, Then BAM. That will be the end. That's what I meant... Yeah, And I predict that the sun will come up sometime tomorrow and possibly the next day too.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom