Nothing pending

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • talumn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    It’s a weird feeling not to have anything pending. I have a couple 22lr, 556, 30 cal suppressors & just picked up my salvo 12 today. Now I don’t know what’s next for me. A machine gun would be great but can’t justify the funds. Any way just felt like saying something

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    It’s a weird feeling not to have anything pending. I have a couple 22lr, 556, 30 cal suppressors & just picked up my salvo 12 today. Now I don’t know what’s next for me. A machine gun would be great but can’t justify the funds. Any way just felt like saying something

I'm with ya 100 percent on that!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I haven't seen the UPS guy in over two weeks...I miss that guy.
    No FedEx ninjas leaving stickers on my door.... No ORM-D labeled packages on my doorstep...

I feel your pain brother.

_Big_Al_

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    Lafayette
    I thought I was the only one that suspected the Fed-Ex guys were Ninjas, I'm usually home when I expect them. Anxiously checking the front door once in a while or when I think I hear a truck. Nothing ever there. then you open the door and POW a sticker on the door. Dangit he got me again I hate that. Hell I have the UPS guys phone number, never met the Fed-Ex guy.

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    I'm on the other side of this... I've got 6 cans pending. 4 of which should come back any day now. Crap make that 7 cans pending.

As for the ups & Fedex guys, the ONLY times that I see them is when its got an ORM-D label, otherwise, I'm package hunting. It's like easter egg hunting everytime they leave something. I think they try to hide stuff on purpose.
    :-)

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I thought I was the only one that suspected the Fed-Ex guys were Ninjas, I'm usually home when I expect them. Anxiously checking the front door once in a while or when I think I hear a truck. Nothing ever there. then you open the door and POW a sticker on the door. Dangit he got me again I hate that. Hell I have the UPS guys phone number, never met the Fed-Ex guy.

Lol, and you never will!

Lmao, that's funny stuff.

Serious question: I'm new to the waiting game. How long normally from when you mail paperwork/check till check is cashed and stuff starts pending? :noes:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Still waiting for my suppressor to get from Silencerco to the dealer. Back in November form3s were only running 30-45 days. After 60 I called them and they forgot to send the form 3. So its now been over 60 days since then, dealer still doesnt have it. At least they finally gave me a serial number, so hopefully they sent it.

I was figuring the form 4 was going to take a while, just didnt expect the form 3 to take longer than everything.

Lafsnguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Lafayette
    Serious question: I'm new to the waiting game. How long normally from when you mail paperwork/check till check is cashed and stuff starts pending?

It varies. Usually the check will be cashed within about 2 weeks and you would be pending in about 4-6. However I haven't called to check on anything lately. Also heard that they weren't giving status updates anymore but haven't actually called to verify that. My latest form 4's have been running just under 3 months.

Top Bottom