NRA Annual Meeting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Just got an email about an upcoming event. I'm new to the NRA but do they do this every year? Do any of y'all plan to attend?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361089134.627626.jpg

http://www.nraam.org/

pwl822

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    boyce
    its a smaller version of shot show. I will be going this year because its close to home. went to houston a few years ago. you can see and touch all new gear for this year. you can talk to reps. meet the gunny. see ted nugent. and finger all the guns you want. its free to get in , to nra members. go to nra web site look at imfo. dont wait to long to book a room. you can look at map of area to see hotels. parking is crazy. if you stay at hotel they have buses that run back and fourth or be in walking distance. plan on being their a least overnite. so much to do and see. and most of the time theirs a gun show going on close also. alot to do.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    never been. what do they do? whats the agenda?

i'm not planning a trip to houston just to hear political discussion when I can log onto bayoushooter and bitch about it for free :)

i AM interested in what all goes on, I'd certainly attend if its a fun/entertaining thing to bring the wife to as well.

cvinson

We the People...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    Denham Springs
    It's a great place to put your hands on a lot of products from many different vendors. You don't necessarily have to attend any of the rallies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Has anyone received their badge by mail yet? I booked a room at motel 6 in Houston. It's 7 miles from downtown and $40 a night for a double. Will be leaving Friday morning.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

cvinson

We the People...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Has anyone received their badge by mail yet? I booked a room at motel 6 in Houston. It's 7 miles from downtown and $40 a night for a double. Will be leaving Friday morning.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

I received mine. quick turn around. If you don't receive it before, no biggie. Just have to register once you get there.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Got my badge last week. Not sure if I will be making it or not. My employer is participating in a trade show at Reliant Stadium the week after. I am trying to weasel my way into going to help set up this Thursday thru Sunday. Might as well get work to pay for my trip there if I can. Needless to say, I will be focused more on getting to the NRA convention 6 miles away.

Top Bottom