NRA Endorses Cassidy for Senator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Still not real sure about Cassidy myself.

The NRA only bases their endorsements on votes or actions by politicians pertaining to the fight for gun Rights. Just because a candidate is full blown 2A, doesn't mean he/she is the right choice for other issues.

Do your homework and vote for whomever best fits your vision of governance.

Like Vraptor says, and I wholeheartedly endorse this statement: just as long as it's not Landrieu! ;)

A5Mag12

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    La-Tx
    If that witch gets re-elected I will have lost all respect for everyone in Louisiana. But I feel enough will vote for the guy that has no chance to let her slide by. I hope I'm wrong.

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If that witch gets re-elected I will have lost all respect for everyone in Louisiana. But I feel enough will vote for the guy that has no chance to let her slide by. I hope I'm wrong.

Same worry that I have. Maness slamming Cassidy for the plantation remark on helps dilute Cassidy

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    America: A Country Run by Idiots Landrieu is one of those useful idiots that support the absolute blithering idiot Obama.

You can impact the number of idiots in DC in November 2014 by voting for anybody but Landrieu.

Words of Wisdom

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/09/05/11-ways-to-know-when-you-live-in-a-country-run-by-idiots/

1. If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally, you live in a country run by idiots.

2. If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion, you live in a country run by idiots.

3. If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote on who runs the government, you live in a country run by idiots.

4. If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy leaders in Egypt, you live in a country run by idiots.

5. If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat, you live in a country run by idiots.

6. If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched, you live in a country run by idiots.

7. If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more, you live in a country run by idiots.

8. If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of grade school for saying his teacher’s *cute,* but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable, you live in a country run by idiots.

9. If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing and free cell phones, you live in a country run by idiots.

10. If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to incentivize NOT working, with 99 weeks of unemployment checks and no requirement to prove they applied but can’t find work, you live in a country run by idiots.

11. If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more *safe* according to the government, you live in a country run by idiots.

Last edited:

casey97

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2014
    Voting Maness. Cassidy is a little creepy, and is what used to be called a RINO. Unfortunately, the way yesterday's RINO voted is the current national Republican party.

24cc0792674870271aa9a5f7bd533442.jpg

Exodus 22:2 If a thief is caught in the act of breaking in, and he is beaten to death, no one is guilty of bloodshed.

Psalm 18:34 He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

welco425

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Cassidy and Landrieu will finish in the top two and be in a run off. The best chance for a Republican to win is to get over 50% in the first primary. In the runoff the odds are Landrieu will rally her base and will win reelection. If you vote for Maness who will not be in the runoff you help Landrieu. Decide who you want, Cassidy or Landrieu.

casey97

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2014
    I
    23d7ba24551892dc5bede84927f5671f.jpg

9f9aebc073339a349ccad4d0f3a2811d.jpg

8c9dcdbcf246c9b5e447b9de6e679f51.jpg

False choice.

Cassidy was ducking a debate, and was being led around the ULM game by Kay Kellogg Katz. He presented the same lie about, "winning the first time is our only chance....I'm better than Mary," sputem that his supporters keep preaching.

We have a chance to elect a Ted Cruz style senator, but the Republican party wants us to elect a Thad Cochran, who was buying Democrat votes in the Mississippi election to beat the Tea Party candidate. What has the Republican party done about Cochran? Nothing, because they would rather have a left-of-center hack.

I didn't like the guy because of his voting record, but would have voted for him in a Mary runoff. Now that I have actually met him, I don't know if I would even show up in a runoff. He is slimey. He is a liar. He is just another politician. National republicans seem to think forcing "moderate" on people will make everyone vote for them. Look how that worked out the last two elections.

The lesser of two evils is still evil. Your child comes out of the store having just stolen a Snickers bar. You don't pat them on the head, and congratulate them for not stealing a king size bar, even though it is the lesser of two evils.

Exodus 22:2 If a thief is caught in the act of breaking in, and he is beaten to death, no one is guilty of bloodshed.

Psalm 18:34 He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

casey97

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2014
    Maness is at 17%. If enough people stopped this false idea promoted by Cassidy and his minions, it would be much higher.

Maness has said he will debate anywhere anytime, but Cassidy is ducking because he can't defend his record. He finally was shamed into agreeing to ONE debate.

The only things pro Cassidy folks have to say is he's better than Mary, and then they fear monger by saying he has to win right now, or Mary goes back in.

Tale of two Republicans:

One who has a concealed carry permit, endorsed by numerous gun groups, and is a lifetime NRA member
    VS.
    One who is endorsed by the NRA

One is a retired veteran, a retired colonial from the Air Force
    VS.
    One who cut the veterans.

4c49ed7d1d54ed8cfd4ab7ab813272f9.jpg

Last edited:

CCW

CCW
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Louisiana
    Cassidy and Landrieu will finish in the top two and be in a run off. The best chance for a Republican to win is to get over 50% in the first primary. In the runoff the odds are Landrieu will rally her base and will win reelection. If you vote for Maness who will not be in the runoff you help Landrieu. Decide who you want, Cassidy or Landrieu.

The conventional wisdom is the only way Landrieu can win is if she wins in the first primary. With a runoff in December, the turnout will be low. Republicans tend to be more cronic voters than Democrats and will more than likely out vote the Democrats in the run-off. Vote for you preference in the primary on Nov 4 and see who is left standing when the results come in. Re-evaluate your preference after the run-off is decided. With any luck, our choices will not be evil or less evil in the run-off...

casey97

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2014
    Maybe this is what people should post on Cassidy's Facebook.

"Bill, please understand, there is a real conservative running. Maybe you should step aside so the best candidate can win on the first round. With your poor voting record, you were a great target for Mary to spend all her money against, but time has come to step aside."

If it were a two person race.

02a475fffbc501f21a20751248add5c4.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom