*NSFW* Trashy Mom Gets Tased (You better Back it up!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Malachi

Yes, I'm new.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Morgan City
    personally,

A) dude has balls of STEEL!!!!!

b) he will end up shot

c) glad to see someone from that "culture" breaking the stereotype and trying to make a difference.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    lmao!!!! Bitch went down like a cord of wood.............snap, she goes stiff and hits the street!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone who taunts, "shoot me" ought to be able to be shot lawfully. Stupid people or at least stupid bravado would wither from our population.

I'll get it added to the OP.

21960.gif

Dude you got to make one of the Gremlins jumping up and down stomping their feet PLEASE!!!!!!! :mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's going to be no surpise to me; but if a documentary filmaker started right now, following this garbage cans' children throughout their life, in 10 years; 15 years tops, they are all dead, or in jail.

Where are all the champions for the black community?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    It's going to be no surpise to me; but if a documentary filmaker started right now, following this garbage cans' children throughout their life, in 10 years; 15 years tops, they are all dead, or in jail.

Where are all the champions for the black community?

The white house.

schnugee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My .02:

Regardless of skin color, age, national origin or religious belief, people who behave like this should be sent to an isolated island with abundant natural resources. My earnest hope would be that with the tax subsidized artificial support system removed, they would learn to use their faculties to better their situation, and learn to beome productive members of society. My actual expectation is that they would kill each other off until there was nothing left to steal or fight over.

My respect to the security guard for taking a stand. If I was on a jury trying the case of shots fired into brick carrier, I would vote not guilty, justified shoot. Death threat + weaon in hand + aggressive behavior = use of deadly force authorized IMHO

I think it is shameful that the community tolerates the behavior, no one else stepped in to diffuse. I hope the security guard filed assault & battery charges on the female he tased.

Can't wait until Jesus comes back and fixes things, -Lord come quickly. I'd like to see all of these folks saved / civilized, but I am not very hopeful. They apparently have no concept of authority, and I am certain they would reject God's word without thought.

Just my opinion, no offense intended.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    The world needs more guards like this guy who are willing to go above and beyond the minimal pay they receive. Next time I'm in Atlanta I'd like to stop by and shake his hand. Might even bring my Taser for an afternoon of fun........way better than any video game.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom