Oakley Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Glasses

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twistedridge

Feb 12, 2009
    Gonzales
    I have been looking for information on these glasses. I have looked them up on line at several locations. It says that they exceed the ANSI Z87.1 standard for impact resistance. The problem is that I work in the oil field and want to wear them for work. The Z87.1 has to be printed on the lens for them to be legal. Does anyone know where I could go and physically look at a pair or does anyone own a pair and can send me a pic of the Z87.1 on the lens?
    Thanks

Bearco

Instructor
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    When it comes to Oakley Safety Glasses the Oakley Industrial M Frame is the ONLY Oakley Eyewear marked with ANSI Z87 and certified for workplace use.

Decades of Oakley research have achieved performance innovations for the world's best athletes. In the process, Oakley has raised the bar of durability and protection, and these inventions now serve the industries of health, safety and defense.
    Oakley Industrial M Frames are OSHA approved and stamped with ANSI Z87.1 markings on the lens and frame. Oakley's Industrial M-Frame safety glasses are also CSA approved. Now you can wear Oakley's world class optics and style while at work.

http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/oakley-industrial-m-frame.html

seawolf

Jun 9, 2011
    North Baton Rouge
    I have 2 pair. The only place that Z87 is embossed is on the ear pieces at the hinge. Nothing is printed on the lens itself....sorry. Wow ...my job isn't quite as anal as I thought.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom