Obama Administration Under Mounting Pressure for Gun Trafficking Investigation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bronzdragon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Yardley, PA
    That's a bunch of bs. There's no way I'd assume the government "had my back" in something like this. Over the years, the government has proven that it'll leave you hanging in the wind when charges come down. I just hope the gun stores don't end up closing or something because of this. J&G has been around for awhile and sells some cool guns.

~rc~

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Today it's project gunrunner,,,,in the 80's it was the Contras,,, CIA versus DEA . Nicaraguans linked to the CIA-backed Contras who had allegedly smuggled cocaine into the U.S. Their smuggled cocaine was distributed as crack cocaine in Los Angeles, with the profits funneled back to the Contras.

Unfortunately, this kind of stuff goes on all the time. When dealing with government,,,the left hand does not always know what the right hand is doing. As far as the current investigation,,,,I doubt it will go anywhere.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I will be really pissed if this goes no where, but at the same time what am I going to do? Nothing, and the government knows that so they don't give a ****.

zander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    We all need to write to Landrieu, Vitter, and our rep in regards to this. The U.S. government has no business arming the cartels without congress voting on it - more info to follow that I will post when I get home from work.

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Never mind... when I saw the thread title, I thought a really heavy woman was sitting on Obama.

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    This could be bigger than the contra affair, if fully investigated. What the atf was hoping was to announce the inability of their current staff and budget to oversee gunsales that eventually found their way to mexico. This would in turn get more $ and hiring more officers, staff and new departments from within and tightening gun laws from without. Backfired on them and I hope the lid and contents come spilling out to the public.

zander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    This could be bigger than the contra affair, if fully investigated. What the atf was hoping was to announce the inability of their current staff and budget to oversee gunsales that eventually found their way to mexico. This would in turn get more $ and hiring more officers, staff and new departments from within and tightening gun laws from without. Backfired on them and I hope the lid and contents come spilling out to the public.

I am with you on that Storm! the more people that make noise about it the better. So far CBS seems to be the only news agency that is giving this story the coverage it needs.

Top Bottom