Obama declared winner

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    No reason to Riot... They win.... Now they just have to sit back and wait for the raise in the welfare check and the free gas card and the "you mortgage is paid" notice...

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    The last time I felt this way was when i walked into my living room and watched 2 planes fly into the world trade center.

The monkeys are running the zoo.

Get ready.

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    this entire time they sc reamed how this election was not about race,,hes speech last night was mostly directed to minoritys,mccain all about race,,,and everything on thje news is all about race,,,,crazy how fast the race went to the top of the list on why this election was so important ,,,,after the election

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    If you really look at Obama Bin Laden's speech, it is almost identical to MLK's top of the mountain speech.

Luckily, MLK gave that speech a day or two before he was assainated. If only we could be so lucky.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I disagree with you here. I think that would make things worse if even an attempt was made.

Big time. With all the country gushing over they're dear leader, congress wuld easily have overwhelming support from the sheeple for a gun ban.

Now if dear leader was to try to push a gun ban and all the cards were out.....well then.....

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    True, But I Am Sure There Will Be Attempts. Current Domestic Terrorists Would Love To Tke Advantage Of The Chaos That Would Cause.

Plus This Country Still Harbors Plenty Racial Tension, So Some Backwoods Crazy Will Try In The Name Of "the Union".

Either Way, This Sucks

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I did not hate too many people in this world. Even Obama supporters. But now I do. I really do hate the idiots in this country. Too bad there is no miracle cure for stupid. Government schools are to blame mostly. That is where our reforms should start. The Democrat politicians figured that out years ago and its coming through for them now. Keep the kids dumb on the government and economics. If they do not understand how these two things operate, they will believe whatever someone tells them. Education of the kids is the key.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom