obama never saw raid.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    14.50 Yet another backtrack and change of tune from the White House has emerged over the fact that Obama did NOT watch the raid live and did not see the moment Osama bin Laden was shot dead. In fact the video feed stopped before US special forces stormed bin Laden's hideaway.

The White House originally said that President Obama and Hillary Clinton watched the raid as it happened and in effect encouraged the world's media to report that they had watched "the drama unfold".

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Since when did anybody......scratch that........any thinking person believe a single word that man says. The way you can tell if he is lying is his lips are moving.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Next they will say that Osama died when he slipped and fell while trying to elude some overzealous reporters from "Stars and Stripes."

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    just like now the photos arent being released . i know alot of people related to 9/11 victims could have really used that as some relief and and as a closer to knowing there familys murderer was still out there after ten years

hotshotmatt

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    baton rouge
    and why wouldnt they wanna release them to us? like its gonna offend any sain american? i think as nation that has went through hell ' note i lost a cousin in iraq ' and those of us who served time over seas before deserve to see these so called pics. unless obama got somethign to hide.

rooster

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Lake Charles, LA
    O wait, and Bin Laden was not armed and the women killed was not used as a shield just colateral damage. Too many lies to keep track of. Maybe hitman can help out, according to rules of engagement, if he is unarmed and can be captured, he should be correct? My thought is they never cared about taking him alive and were told to not take him alive.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I am disappointed that we are being forced to take the word of a man most of us (myself included) simply do not trust.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    O wait, and Bin Laden was not armed and the women killed was not used as a shield just colateral damage. Too many lies to keep track of. Maybe hitman can help out, according to rules of engagement, if he is unarmed and can be captured, he should be correct? My thought is they never cared about taking him alive and were told to not take him alive.

Well that's the thing about ROE's. Who's ROE are we playing by?

If this were a big lie, having Osama dead and buried at sea is perfect. No evidence, and dead men don't talk. It's the perfect crime sort of.

Traditionally though yes of course non-combatants are not targeted and identified unarmed enemy combatants are not shot. However were talking about the scalpel of Military Might vs The most wanted terrorist in the world. In some situations a Military Service member could have been sacraficed in order to take him alive, don't be suprised it's happen before. However DEVGRU is most certainly capable of taking Osama alive but they didn't. There's no way to tell why they didn't. Like I said in another thread they most likely could have been given the order to shoot EVERYONE in the compound on sight. This wouldn't be out of questions and definitely nothing new. Being the obvious pro's they are, they spared what obvious innocents they could. Basically Arabic males in the compound would have not been given a twinkle of thought, simply fired upon everyone else would have been an ‘At your discretion’ type situation.

Under a shoot-all-on-sight ROE, Osama would have been killed before actually verifying that it was indeed him. The human mind can’t process facial recognition during a RAID.

*Kick-door-Beard-Man-FIRE! Happens in less than a second.

Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I'm almost starting to wonder if they took him alive. Given no photo's and the burial at sea.

I guess I need to get my
    Aluminium_foil_rolls_wanted.jpg

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm almost starting to wonder if they took him alive. Given no photo's and the burial at sea.

Well what's VERY frustrating is that your statement is ABSOLUTLEY LOGICAL!

Therefore anyone who says you need tinfoil fails at understanding simple logic or completely trusts this administration on this particular issue.

For most of us whether we admit it or not if we think Osama is dead, it's b/c we have to trust Obama's administrations word for it b/c there's absolutely NO WAY for us to make that conclusion on our own b/c there's NO EVIDENCE to decipher

Imagine this in a court of law.

This is like Obama telling us Michelle has a panty line tattoo. You've never seen it, you'll never see it, so if you believe it, it's only b/c he told you so and you trust him to tell the truth.

pardon.gif

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    This is like Obama telling us Michelle has a panty line tattoo. You've never seen it, you'll never see it, so if you believe it, it's only b/c he told you so and you trust him to tell the truth.

pardon.gif
    Why did you have go there ? I'm going to have nightmares .

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    That picture was probably taken of them getting poll results after the birth certificate was released. The AF guy is the only one in the room that can run a computer...

Osama is probably working in a 7-11 in Omaha right now in the witness protection program.

Top Bottom