Obama's long form birth certificate finally released?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Anyone else notice that the race of his parents is listed but his isn't? Or am I just not seeing it?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If the Pretender didn't have to produce proof that he was born in the US when he qualified to run for president, then while he was running, and even after he was elected; we should be more concerned with why he didn't have to and/or was not asked to before he qualified; and worse; what is the legal mechanism to force the issue if Donald Trump and falling poll numbers don't succeed?

That lack of oversight is more troubling to me than if he turned out to be a martian.

I guess we should just trust each other more.:confused:

seven-up

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2007
    Franklinton, LA
    When Obama was elected SHOCKED couldn’t describe the majority of Americans. I think it woke America up. I know plenty of people who voted for him and not one of them said they’d do it again and now hell every one has politics on their mind, everyone is awake.

I have yet to meet a person who voted for him... Or everyone is just lying to me....

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Where ever he was born he is still an arrogant ass. He is a symptom of the American media and public education. A key minion in the ghettoization of a once great country. It is a pity our country has digressed to this.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Unfortunately, I deal with people at work all the time that voted for him :(

Like a few others implied, I'm wondering what else is going on today that the news isn't covering. He had to know a fraudulent birth certificate being released today would cause no end of distractions.

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    His mother signed her name with Obama at the end yet they weren't married at the time of his birth.As someone else pointed out I also seriously doubt they would put "African" as his race.

FAKE

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Also noticed there is no state seal and no place for the father to sign whatsoever....

I checked my BC, my wife's and all three of my children's and they each have a seal and a place for the father to sign as well as a place for race of the child...

I'm not crying "fake!".....just finding these "differences" very interesting....

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Thank god finally now we can move pass this is........What's that? You don't think this is real? Why don't you go ahead and start with the racial slurs because then the truth will come out.

Top Bottom