Obama's Proposals *LIVE* & discussion

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    Executive order #6

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Kinda presumptuous don't you think? Useless unless congress passes legislation to back it up.

I hope they lump all of these proposals together and create one bill. I think it is our best chance of defeating all of it.

i still dont see how they can enforce this if there is no gun registration. and why not just allow us to call NICS without an FFL for private sales

luv1979

Genesis 27:3
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    and why not just allow us to call NICS without an FFL for private sales

Because THEY believe that citizens are not capable of doing anything for ourselves... that why the Government is there... to contol us, because we would otherwise be out of control without their wonderful intervention.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Now their work REALLY begins. The phrase, "Nothing will happen unless the American people demand it!"; was code speak to the corrupt media to ramp up the campaign to brainwash the brainless!

I will bet my last dollar, this morally corrupt media in this country will be going and blowing now! It will look like a "pretender for President" campaign all over again.

Wait, watch, and count to yourselves; how many times you hear that phrase in the media.

Last edited:

TruBrew

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    I am not sure what the concern about number 6 is. Even if a law mandating background checks on private sales does not pass, some people do like to have their private sales go through an FFL. My biggest concern is number 2 cutting down on HIPAA. If people think that getting help for a mental issue will strip them of gun rights, I expect to see less people asking for help. My number two concern is 14 relating to the CDC research. I think they should stick to diseases. The rest I think are fine, or simply a waste of money.

gp184

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    That load of crap made me puke..... The whole bunch of them need to be booted out!!! I couldn't even stomach watching that idiot. Land of the free...... LMFAO!!!! Obummer.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    here is a list that yahoo has up as his "executive orders"

Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
    I thought there was a law a preventing CDC from doing this.

Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
    Um, I think it kind of does.

We need a lot of details on these proposals but I have two issues at least, noted above.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
    I thought there was a law a preventing CDC from doing this.

We need a lot of details on these proposals but I have two issues at least, noted above.

Did we possibly de-fund that effort? We de-funded Uncle BATFuck's attempt at reclassifying imported shotguns by questioning if they were for sporting purposes.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Someone else used kids a lot
    484753_10151352128366575_1490071068_n.jpg

Top Bottom