Obama's Tax Return

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Well I'm no tax expert but what see is that he paid 1.8 mill in taxes. Which is 32%. Which is real close to tue highest tax bracket. Now, I don't like the ****er any more than anyone else here, but if he overpaid then he overpaid and deserves his return just like anyone else. You cannot just look at what he or anyone else is getting back, but what they paid in total.

Disclaimer: I didnt read all the forms, only the first one with info brought in from others.

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    No its 30% but the point is HE wants the rich to pay more , He should set an example . But I guess the super rich are exempt .

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Well I'm no tax expert but what see is that he paid 1.8 mill in taxes. Which is 32%. Which is real close to tue highest tax bracket. Now, I don't like the ****er any more than anyone else here, but if he overpaid then he overpaid and deserves his return just like anyone else. You cannot just look at what he or anyone else is getting back, but what they paid in total.

Disclaimer: I didnt read all the forms, only the first one with info brought in from others.

Just this past Wedesday, The Almighty Obama said that wealthy Americans "Want to pay more taxes, but that the Guv'mnt hasn't asked them to".

All I can say is; "If you want to pay more in taxes, just send them a check for whatever extra you would like to pay".

Furthermore, I think Mr. President should show the American people what Great Leadership Qualities he has and be the first one to pay an extra 10%.............Lead by Example..........

I'll be waiting and waiting and waiting to see Mr. President lead by example!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am no accountant, but if line 73a is left blank, wouldn't that mean he wasn't asking for the amount of 72 refunded to him? I am not trying to defend him in anyway, just pointing out an observation.

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    That amount is to be applied to next years return , just like the $1.69 Million from last years return .

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    Now let me get this straight , Obama wants the rich to pay more taxes , But he earned over $5,600,000.00 and is getting back over $ 8,200.00 . Isn't that being a little hypocritical ? If he wants to set an example of what the rich should be doing , he should NOT take ANY tax credits and pay taxes on ALL earnings .

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/president-obama-2010-complete-return.pdf

Yes.
    But liberals don't practice what they preach so it is SOP's for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom