Oh Hell No! Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    I really don't care if she goes to jail. She is finished. She will never be president, so she has no more power. The foreigners will quit giving to her foundation. She needs to fade off into the sunset. Those that voted for her and believe she is innocent will always believe she is innocent.

She she needs to go away but does need to be punished for her crimes. And she can still keep the snowflakes causing turmoil. Just like Obama will be opening his mouth after he is tossed out.

superscar17

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Broussard
    I feel like the options are pretty clear.

Trump said he would repeal it on Day One....so DO THAT!

IF he then wants to replace the bill with something else, and still include stuff from past legislation, he can do that, all while still keeping his campaign promise....right?

He is ... Obamacares core is the state mandated exchanges and FINES for not carrying health insurance levied by the IRS.

Trump is replacing that with national competition, health savings accounts, and doing away with the fines. in other words- He isn't forcing you to buy it.

The 2 principles that insurance companies should be held accountable for - pre-existing conditions, and legitimate reasons to cover your children while living at home are a no-brainer.

I personally don't care if i have to pay a tiny bit more on my insurance premiums to cover those that were born with "pre-existing conditions" or those that suffered some catastrophic event... crippling or debilitating injuries.. cancer.. etc.

You do realize that many of our vets coming home have "pre-existing" conditions that previously couldn't get insurance right?

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Meh... I agree that he has more important stuff to deal with.

As much as I want to see that witch rot in a hotbox for eternity, she would pulled strings and be incarcerated at a penthouse in Maui.

superscar17

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Broussard
    i was responding to a debbie downer post about he wouldn't repeal obamacare.

I do feel like Clinton should be imprisoned and do think there are more important issues. Its important to remember the Clinton Foundation is under investigation by at least 5 FBI offices.

At the very least, the Clintons ..and the rest of the world leaders are on notice that we as a nation are watching and paying attention now.

Last edited:

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Dave you are right on that, at the very least it would be a resort of some kind. But what gets me is if you watched many of Trumps rallies, that is one of the main things that helped get him votes. I have always been skeptical of him but there was no choice but him to keep Clinton out. If any of the other 16 would have been put up against her, they would have lost and she get the job. The lock her up chants were at every rally and is one of the things a large majority wanted, so this is going to have a little backlash, especially if he does not follow through on some of the other promises.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I really don't care if she goes to jail. She is finished. She will never be president, so she has no more power. The foreigners will quit giving to her foundation. She needs to fade off into the sunset. Those that voted for her and believe she is innocent will always believe she is innocent.

Right on, right on!!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Dave you are right on that, at the very least it would be a resort of some kind. But what gets me is if you watched many of Trumps rallies, that is one of the main things that helped get him votes.

If he would have told everyone he would give them $1,000 if they voted for him, I'd still vote for him just so we didn't end up with Killary in office. Anyone who legitimately believed he could snap his fingers and she would go to jail without it being a huge mess, needs to get a reality check. If he did pursue it, it would be more months (maybe years) of BS.

Lets make sure he doesn't do anything stupid to our healthcare, taxes, or gun rights, and I won't complain.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    If he would have told everyone he would give them $1,000 if they voted for him, I'd still vote for him just so we didn't end up with Killary in office. Anyone who legitimately believed he could snap his fingers and she would go to jail without it being a huge mess, needs to get a reality check. If he did pursue it, it would be more months (maybe years) of BS.

Lets make sure he doesn't do anything stupid to our healthcare, taxes, or gun rights, and I won't complain.

Agreed and not much is going to get done "DAY ONE" Trump is finding out that running for president and being president are two very different things.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    so he won't prosecute Killary and won't repeal Obamacare.....

SUCKERS!

EDIT: I'll change my statement from "won't repeal" to "may not repeal" since he says he is open to amending it.

i agree but it's the point that, during the campaign he says things like: I'll repeal it Day One...then a few days after winning the election he backs away from that and might just amend it....no, repeal the entire MF-er

Actually, it isn't DAY ONE yet, so we don't know conclusively what Trump or his administration will do yet. Your tone/comments post election attacking Trump........just fess up and tell us you voted for Hillary. Bound to have some closet Hillary supporters here who just wouldn't speak up here. 25,000 members here....statistically yeah we got some Hillary supporters/voters among us, no doubt.

I think that Johnson vote was really a Clinton vote. I smell a Clinton supporter....

I'm with whitebread, I believe Trump is attempting to smooth out the water post election. With all the unrest and protests, a smart man would try to calm the nation, the unruly. Ample time to carry out the mission/agenda at hand.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Actually, it isn't DAY ONE yet, so we don't know conclusively what Trump or his administration will do yet.

very true

Your tone/comments post election attacking Trump........just fess up and tell us you voted for Hillary. Bound to have some closet Hillary supporters here who just wouldn't speak up here. 25,000 members here....statistically yeah we got some Hillary supporters/voters among us, no doubt.

I'm in the unfortunate position on not liking any of them, and therefore, didn't vote for any of them....Didn't we already discuss this? FYI - attacking Trump does not equal support for Killary.

I think that Johnson vote was really a Clinton vote. I smell a Clinton supporter....

Not this again :doh:

I'm with whitebread, I believe Trump is attempting to smooth out the water post election. With all the unrest and protests, a smart man would try to calm the nation, the unruly. Ample time to carry out the mission/agenda at hand.

"Drain the Swamp!" "Killary for jail!" "Repeal it!"

Well, maybe not...it's disappointing

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    They didn't prosecute Nixon because it would have been a catastrophe for the US political system. The same would be for Hillary, especially after she won the popular vote. That would cause a schism in this country that could never be healed. She got her punishment, she has to live with her failure and lack of any real power for the rest of her life. For her, that is probably the worst hell imaginable, knowing she'll never achieve the kind of power she so desperately desired. The country just needs to move on, and like we did with Nixon, let her fade off into the sunset.

Attachments

• almost had it.jpg
      almost had it.jpg
      18.6 KB · Views: 59

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    From what I read, she most likely did not win the popular vote. I read where the military votes have not been counted as of yet, and that as many as 3 million illegals voted, along with the dead and multiple voters. How many of those illegals voted for her? We do know that 60,000 felons voted for her when that governor changed the law to allow them to vote. All of it won't be settled for a while. Either way you have not heard the last of the Clintons as they are in the works at grooming her daughter to run in New York.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

:hi5:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

I'm gonna give you a chance to "walk that back". Openly admitting to agreeing with me publicly is bad for most anyone's reputation.:dogkeke:

Sparticus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Broussard, La
    As a 42 year old deplorable and losing friends and family over this election I will say this....jailing hillary and obamacare was most of the reason I voted trump....hes backing out on jailing her and Im reading hes not really going to end obamacare....I hope he doesnt turn out to be a POS like the other side is hoping

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Hillary is all but finished. This isn't the first time she's been stuffed running for president. People simply don't like her- and with good reason.

Obama will be the larger problem, moving forward. This guy is a narcissist of the highest order- and will no doubt attempt to undermine and make trouble for Mr. Trump, as soon as he leaves office. It's all about HIM. And the idiots actually like him as a person. :confused:
    He'll continue the role of national agitator- and slowly replace Jesse & Al as chief racial antagonist on the talk show circuit. Forget the "dignity of the office"- that's completely out the window with this man.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Hillary is all but finished. This isn't the first time she's been stuffed running for president. People simply don't like her- and with good reason.

Obama will be the larger problem, moving forward. This guy is a narcissist of the highest order- and will no doubt attempt to undermine and make trouble for Mr. Trump, as soon as he leaves office. It's all about HIM. And the idiots actually like him as a person. :confused:
    He'll continue the role of national agitator- and slowly replace Jesse & Al as chief racial antagonist on the talk show circuit. Forget the "dignity of the office"- that's completely out the window with this man.

This^^^. I'm thinking Obama will undermine Trump for four years. Make hell for him, get all of the pea brain liberals on board and run for President again. The mindless sheeple we have in this country would vote him back in office! Better be ware Obama 2020. Trump needs to make good on most of his promises, and make Obama look like the idiot he is for the next four years, or we'll have that douche bag back in the White House.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    This^^^. I'm thinking Obama will undermine Trump for four years. Make hell for him, get all of the pea brain liberals on board and run for President again. The mindless sheeple we have in this country would vote him back in office! Better be ware Obama 2020. Trump needs to make good on most of his promises, and make Obama look like the idiot he is for the next four years, or we'll have that douche bag back in the White House.

Not quite possible for Obama to run again...

Top Bottom