Ok please don't laugh

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    I am going to apply for my CCP, but i can not remember all the addresses I lived at for the past 15 years. In the mid 90's i lived in 2 apt complexes and can't remember the dates nor apt number. Also I used 2 mailing addresses after Katrina and lived at one for about a week or 2. I was also arrested for some trumped up BS but found not guilty. I have certified copies off all the minutes of the trial so what exactly do i need to send in regarding to that.
    Thanks in advance

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    Have you already taken your class? If not, i have one on the 5th of Feb, and we will go over all of that in great detail.

No I have not taken the class. That is going to be a fun one to set up. I work nights and weekends so I need to find one in the week. But I would be in if could

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've had 5 or 6 different addresses since college; I could in no way remember them all, so I guestimated. A little google searching got me addresses of apartment complexes, though if I could not remember the apartment number, I left that blank. The hard part, really was remembering a time frame. Most of my moves were in the summer, so I put June or July of whatever year I moved.

I did try calling apartment complexes for actual dates, but none of them had access to records more than a year old and none of them were inclined to go looking for them either.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I didnt put all of mine but I dont really change my DL adress that much either. Still getiing mail and having bought a vehicle under my mothers address I just put it as the adress for so many years though I never really was there.

If you dont show up in the system as a criminal with one address why should you have to prove you dont at 37 of them? Especially if it wasnt in your name.

Top Bottom