ok....what is there to do?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Well, spanky was unable to answer me.

Anyone else,

what does a single 28 year old professional male have to do during the evenings in baton rouge?!? I do not know the area at all, (even though I went to high school here) Don't really know anyone here, besides all of you....

any suggestions?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    "The Office" down town BR will be popin 2nite brother, you actually missed last night was "Ladies Night" but thats the place to go, HOT CHICKS all OVAAAAAAAA!

Dont ask how I know!

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If you like drinking, there are a number of decent bars - Chimes, Happy's, The Roux House, The Bulldog, etc. If you don't like drinking, well, there really isn't much else to do.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    If you like drinking, there are a number of decent bars - Chimes, Happy's, The Roux House, The Bulldog, etc. If you don't like drinking, well, there really isn't much else to do.

part of hte problem though is that I would like to avoid the younger college crowd.....or at least the male part of the younger college crowd.....

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Church

Quite a few evening church services in the area!

Then there's the cat house on Government Street right next to ........Uh never mind Piece be with U!

!
    IMG_2681.jpg

Bama2LA

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    part of hte problem though is that I would like to avoid the younger college crowd.....or at least the male part of the younger college crowd.....

Good Luck...I'm 28, a professional, and I don't drink very often. I'm pretty much screwed. There's nothing to do that you won't be around either a) college aged kids or B) drunk dudes that are in their 30's trying to fight.

Find a girl, go on dates and double dates, get married. That's my advice.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Drive to N.O.?

I'm sure there's some dart/ pool leagues around. Take up bowling. Driving ranges (if you're into golf). Bass Pro/ Cabela's stay open til at least 9. Go hang out at the apartment complex swimming pool, maybe bbq something out there as an ice breaker?
    Little Wars (corporate and jefferson) usually has tabletop miniatures battles going on (anything from civil war to sci fi) until early in the morning.

You could break out a deck of cards, pick up a case or 6 of beer, order some pizza, and offer (to all of us for example) to hold a poker game at your place.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    If you are wanting to "go out" you will bump into the college crowd. Any place that's worth going to will attract the college crowd.

You could try some of the more expensive restaurant bars like tsunami.

The Bulldog is pretty good if you like beer. The Wine Loft..... Church...

Top Bottom