Ole smoky moonshine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    I tried it, very good it's got a great flavor. I am not big on drinking either

I have some but have not tried the OSM cherries, a friend also got a jar and said the taste was kinda odd BUT in the next sentence he proceeded to tell me how that lil jar was the life of a party he went to, they went over big!
    They have some OSM store only flavors that sound killer; blackberry, lemon drop, pink lemonaide, blueberry, grape, strawberry and hunch punch. Meaning to go to TN just to stop by their store.

RedNeckRuger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    the Junior Johnson stuff is crap compared to the Ole Smokey Moonshine. They are trying to make the Junior Johnson stuff more like a neutral mixing spirit. If you drink it it neat or on the rocks, it aint that good. And it is only 80 proof...whereas the Ole Smokey is 100 proof and is made to be drank from the jar. I have really been enjoying the Ole Smokey. I have only tried the original OSM...none of the flavored crap. But I do not like mixed drinks or **** like that. It is also pretty fun talking about drinking moonshine at work. Its kinda like the assault rifle of alcohol. :rockon:

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Bought a jar of the Ole Smokey and tried straight from the jar(the 100 proof one), not enough hair on my chest for that. Is it meant to be drank straight or mixed? Don't remember the flavor, but it's the clear one.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I picked some up in Scott right by Dons on Frontage road. The place is called S&S I believe, in the shopping center with Rochettos Pizza. We went in Friday and they had JUST got them in, we had to beg for them to make a price and sell to us. My buddy bought the cherries to try.

Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    They have the old smokey apple pie, cherries, cranberries, and one other that eludes me at the moment at Ambassador Wine and Spirits.

It's connected to the gas station on Dulles and Amb. Caffery, caddy corner to Winn Dixie.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I picked some up in Scott right by Dons on Frontage road. The place is called S&S I believe, in the shopping center with Rochettos Pizza. We went in Friday and they had JUST got them in, we had to beg for them to make a price and sell to us. My buddy bought the cherries to try.

Well, I know where I'm stopping when I get back in...that's on the way home AND it's close to Billy's Boudin :naughty:

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    They have the old smokey apple pie, cherries, cranberries, and one other that eludes me at the moment at Ambassador Wine and Spirits.

It's connected to the gas station on Dulles and Amb. Caffery, caddy corner to Winn Dixie.

Connected to the Shop Rite. Directly across from Valero.

Looks like this :
    BA7ED8FE-E4CC-46FF-A2B7-EE66570E738D-13270-00001067D76ACBEF.jpg

FunN4Lo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    The apple is good stuff right from the jar. I have bought it locally at SAMs. If you go to Gatlinburg they have small distillery on the main drag. FREE SAMPLES! After 5 kinds (I think) and a couple cherries, you have a great start to the evening.

Crippler7815

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    Connected to the Shop Rite. Directly across from Valero.

Looks like this :
    BA7ED8FE-E4CC-46FF-A2B7-EE66570E738D-13270-00001067D76ACBEF.jpg

Good lookin out, I never buy gas there, couldn't remember who owned that station.

I put the cherries in the freezer and add a few to a whiskey and coke, with a spoonful of juice.

Adult Cherry Coke, no need for ice.

Top Bottom