Olyarms ar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRUSSO1409

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    somebody wants to sell me their olyarms ar15 (carry handle) that is basically brand new. apprx 200 rounds thru it, with 150 being from me. it is the fixed stock, comes with case, three mags, sling, and 300 rounds for $500.00.

its from a family member and there in a pinch, just want to see what you guys think. it shoots really well and is accurate, but im a little nervous on investing 500 into this one, or just waiting a getting another brand. the gun seems good in my opinion.

thanks
    bobby
    ponchatoula la

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Sounds like crap, better let me take it off their hands.

Seriously though you won't find an AR for $500 unless you go with the cheapest of uppers and a polymer lower.

I hear good things about Olympic Arms definitely should be worth $500 especially considering you're getting 300 rounds of ammo with it (approx $75 on its own if brass).

If you buy it and don't like it I'd buy it off of you for $500 so you wouldn't lose any money :p

Jimbeaux82

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Natchitoches, LA
    I have a Oly Ar and it has been a very good rifle. The only issues I have had with it have been stuck cases when I have shot steel cased ammo. Since I have gone back to brass only, the issue has gone away. I would not hesitate to buy the rifle for that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom