One of the most anti-gun articles I have read.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Welcome to a passionate article that many will read and be persuaded by. Posting this here is a stupid ass idea since we already know what we think, it being posted where it was posted originally proves the point that we are lazy bastards doomed to failure due to our own laziness. We need to get out there and be heard but our own community seems to label the "loud and proud" ones and extreme and we distance ourselves from those people. We are still ****ed, and still ****ed by our own inability to the rest of the world past our own community. When we hear our own supporters on damn near anything people here will degrade them claiming them radicals, or extremists but those types are those that are heard in the world. Flame on, My asbestos suit is strong so I don't care.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Cynthia Tucker is, and always has been, an extreme leftist. She is, however, a very intelligent and articulate one; so expect that someone somewhere will take up her plea.

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    Welcome to a passionate article that many will read and be persuaded by. Posting this here is a stupid ass idea since we already know what we think, it being posted where it was posted originally proves the point that we are lazy bastards doomed to failure due to our own laziness. We need to get out there and be heard but our own community seems to label the "loud and proud" ones and extreme and we distance ourselves from those people. We are still ****ed, and still ****ed by our own inability to the rest of the world past our own community. When we hear our own supporters on damn near anything people here will degrade them claiming them radicals, or extremists but those types are those that are heard in the world. Flame on, My asbestos suit is strong so I don't care.

Gee, these forums are free speech and are available so we can share information. I do my part. Word of mouth and examples go a long way. I have taken a lot of first timers shooting, I donate, have written letters to officials, and expose the liars, ie Cynthia Tucker, in this forum. To refer to someone's post as a "stupid ass idea" is obtuse. I don't really know why I am typing a reply to to the injudicious post you typed because I really thought you wrote a stupid ass statement. I did not lose any sleep over it and I am sure you won't either.

Last edited:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    How is she intelligent when nearly every single bit of technical information was incorrect?

It takes an intelligent, albeit evil, person to spin false facts and make them believable to the less intelligent.

^^^^ This, Nomad. Although I am loathe to say she is evil, I would agree that intelligence is required to rearrange he facts (or lack hereof) into something that can rile the less thoughtful among us.

Grendal, thanks for posting the article. We all need to be aware of who is saying what in this.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Intelligent and articulate? Really? This was a rambling, rage fueled, farce of an article that wouldn't pass a basic journalism course in the college she's a Visiting professor for.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The last thing I read was that the AR-15 never left the trunk of the car. Unless that's changed she should be publicly acknowledged for the idiot she is.

Top Bottom