One or more born every minute

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    This is just.....sad. A chevy with no rims or tint :(

http://www.ksla.com/story/15361411/sc-woman-buys-wooden-ipad-in-mcdonalds-parking-lot
    SPARTANBURG, SC (WIS) - Spartanburg County deputies are looking for two men who sold a piece of wood painted to look like an iPad to a woman in a McDonald's parking lot.
    Ashley McDowell, 22, told deputies she was buying food around 10:00 p.m. Monday when two men approached her in the parking lot trying to sell her an iPad or a laptop. According to a police report, the men showed McDowell a new iPad and told her they had bought several in bulk.
    McDowell said she gave the men $180, and the men gave her a FedEx box out of the trunk of their car. When McDowell opened the box at home, she said she found a piece of wood painted black with an Apple logo.
    McDowell told deputies one of the suspects had a gold tooth and was driving a white Chevy Impala with no rims and no tint.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    If you are stupid enough to buy an iPad in a McDonald's parking lot at 10pm from a guy with a gold tooth, in a car that cost less than an ipad, you deserve to get ripped off. Kinda like the idiots that bought the flatscreen outside of BestBuy and ended up with an oven door.

She needs to be tagged so it'll be easier to track her down when the revolution comes and killing stupids becomes legal. I bet she votes democrat

I couldn't help but notice they never mentioned any real description of the guy, I wonder why????

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If you are stupid enough to buy an iPad in a McDonald's parking lot at 10pm from a guy with a gold tooth, in a car that cost less than an ipad, you deserve to get ripped off. Kinda like the idiots that bought the flatscreen outside of BestBuy and ended up with an oven door.

She needs to be tagged so it'll be easier to track her down when the revolution comes and killing stupids becomes legal. I bet she votes democrat

I couldn't help but notice they never mentioned any real description of the guy, I wonder why????

Do ya really wonder ??? ;)

Sorta surprized the meeedia is even allowed to say there was a gold toothd individual involved. Very easy to make a jump from gold tooth to racism, like describing someone as longhair,wearing camo shorts and wife beater + driving a jacked up F 150 on 36's...think his name was Lester

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    The men with the gold tooth struck again.:mamoru:
    2 Spartanburg women buy laptop that turns out to be paper wrapped in duct tape

Two Spartanburg women found that they had bought a stack of computer paper wrapped in duct tape for $250 from two men who approached in the parking lot of a gas station on Wednesday.

According to a Spartanburg Public Safety Department incident report, two women told an officer that they were at the Spinx gas station on W.O. Ezell Boulevard when they were approached by a man who said he had laptop computers for sale.

The man said he received the laptops, in FedEx boxes, at a discounted price and offered to sell one to the women, the report said.
    29063604_640X480.jpg
    http://www.goupstate.com/article/20110901/ARTICLES/110909976?p=1&tc=pg
    http://www.wyff4.com/news/29056564/detail.html

:)

Last edited:

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    considering there are people that still don't know " where they got there shoes " or " how many children there daddy had" nothing shocks me any more

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

Woman: Fake iPad Seller Ran Me Over
    Police in Dallas, Grand Prairie investigating sales of fake iPads

A North Texas woman who says she bought a fake iPad was run over when she confronted one of the sellers at another convenience store.

Melanie Young said she was duped by a man and woman team who sold her a counterfeit iPad for $200 on Aug. 1.

"I took it as a lesson learned," she said.

She said the man ran over her when she later saw him at a Dallas convenience store.

"He put the car in reverse," Young said. "I was in shock. It happened very fast."
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Woman-Fake-iPad-Seller-Ran-Me-Over-128844008.html
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Woman-Fake-iPad-Seller-Ran-Me-Over-128844008.html

:)

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    It's funny that this was the distinguishing part...

driving a white Chevy Impala with no rims and no tint.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom