online ammo imventory for walmart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    http://ammo-can.net/

I've been using this website for a week and it does a really good job for tracking ammo inventory at Walmart across the US.

I compared what was at two local Walmart in Slidell (45acp and 223/5.56) and was pleased to find the site does a good job.

Anyone else use this online tool? It only tracks Walmart ammo supplies.

Last night it showed 22 LR in stock at the Slidell store on Natchez but I couldn't get there.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    There was one similar to this earlier this year that was shut down after several months.

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    the Walmart on the Natchez drive in Slidell, shows 22 long rifle in stock. CCI brand. So, I was over there but therr was none on the shelf.

I asked the girl to find out if they were any in the back that haven't been put out yet but she didn't have time to go look and tried to page somebody to help me ... but I waited and waited.. no one came over to help and I ran out of time.

ddeacon1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    A couple of months ago, I was at the Wal-Mart on Natchez in Slidell. The cabinet showed a few different calibers but no .22LR. While I was waiting at the counter, the guy in front of me knew the clerk and asked for .22LR. The guy pulled out a box of 50 from underneath stating they were all being held for a department manager. Since he sold the guy one box, I asked if there was any left and he sold me a box.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    A couple of months ago, I was at the Wal-Mart on Natchez in Slidell. The cabinet showed a few different calibers but no .22LR. While I was waiting at the counter, the guy in front of me knew the clerk and asked for .22LR. The guy pulled out a box of 50 from underneath stating they were all being held for a department manager. Since he sold the guy one box, I asked if there was any left and he sold me a box.

70971_cropped-reallyheader41.jpg

NIGHTRODDER07

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Zachary La.
    if you get the item stock number and tell the attendent the online store said they had x number of boxes of said stock number they are supposed to go and try to locate it! now wiether they go in the back and sit down for ten min or really look i don't know but i have had sucess this way more often than not

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom