Otterbox Customer Service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Is ridiculously awesome. I've had a Defender for my iPhone 4 for about 6 months. Great case. I've put it through hell (including stabbing the screen with my pocket knife...don't ask) and my phone still looks new. Recently though the rubber outer case started getting a little stretched, mostly because I carry it in my pocket as opposed to the retardo belt holster. It really wasn't a functional problem, but constantly pulling it out of my pocket would sometimes cause the rubber to come off a little and it started annoying me. The screen protector had also started to detach, which was also my fault.

For the hell of it I sent an e-mail to Otterbox to ask if they would replace the rubber piece. It was 10:00pm and I got a reply e-mail within 30 minutes. All they requested was that I send a few pics of the case, with a piece of paper with my name and date written on it for verification. I sent off the pics and got a reply within 10 minutes stating that an entire new Defender case would be shipped out to me in 2-3 days. :eek3:

This level of service is seemingly non-existent these days, so when I come across a company like this I feel the need to spread the word. So here's the word: Otterbox is the shizzle.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    yeah we "dinosaurs" who still have the 3GS got out clips replaced about 7 months ago, everybody and their grandma ordered one over here at the forum, great service.

jmeng

Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Good to hear. I'm about to email them to see if I can get a replacment shell for my commuter. Mine cracked on the bottom.

homeslice

Be honest.
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    When the stupid holster with my defender broke from sitting down in a chair with arms they sent me one free of charge. Too bad I can't stand to use the case anymore. It's just too big.

whbonney26

Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    They were supposed to send me a new holster for mine months ago and never did. Now I dont even have the 3GS anymore but they told me it would be to me shortly and never showed. Now I have the Iphone 4 and the otter box holster for that thing just will not let it fall out. Much better.

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    gonna have to look into this, the rubber piece that flaps down over the charger for my blackberry defender case tore and is hanging on by a tiny strip.

bronzdragon

Jan 18, 2011
    Yardley, PA
    I use the case and it's worked good for me. I have to admit though, I've been looking for a smaller case that has a good clip. I guess I'm one of the guys who likes the "retardo belt holster". So far I haven't found any options that will protect the phone decently without the bulk.

Glad to hear they have good service, if I ever need it.
    ~rc~

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom