Out of state tractor purchase.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    anywhere at a moments notice
    Feel free to not comment on my post. Just because I’m commenting on yours does mean I’m pursuing dialogue directly with you. I’m providing detailed information about how tax law actually works and you want to whip out the tape measure and see who has the long pecker.

Now I have sat Eyeball to Eyeball with all types of Auditors, in multiple capacities. While in public accounting I addressed 5-6 notices a month from varying agencies all over the great country. Not one of them resulted in taxes due based on poor advice from me. Since going into private industry I have been involved in on average 5 audits per year. The only times we ever paid were errors made by a data entry clerk.

Thats my tape measure. So when I tell you I have a dang firm grasp on tax law you cantake it to the bank.

I am just going to stop replying to your posts since apparently you dont have a clue.

astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    argumentum ad verecundiam

You spent some time in civil court as an LEO? LEO's enforce criminal laws. When an LEO finds themselves in civil court as an LEO, a lot of the time it's on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Yep! Apparently you do not know of a sheriff being the chief tax collector of said parish and the sheriff of said parish can confiscate property and put it up for public auction to pay off taxes or any liens against said property.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yep! Apparently you do not know of a sheriff being the chief tax collector of said parish and the sheriff of said parish can confiscate property and put it up for public auction to pay off taxes or any liens against said property.

My bad. I forgot sheriffs do more than watch over the jails. The argumentum ad verecundiam still stands.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I am just going to stop replying to your posts since apparently you dont have a clue.

No problem meter maid! ;)
    Lol

Mad props on your trolling skill.

I aint even mad atcha dog.

But tone it it down a little particularly the an LEO stuff people get pretty pissed when you go online impersonating the Fuzz.

astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    Lol

But tone it it down a little particularly the an LEO stuff people get pretty pissed when you go online impersonating the Fuzz.

I got the paper to prove I was former leo, do you? Give me some time and I will scan them them and post them up. Then you can post yours up. What say you?

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Then case closed. I will still scan my paperwork and post it up to prove I am not a troll or lying about my past leo training/certification or experience since I have nothing to hide.

Feel free to do what you want. I have no LEO certificates and I prefer a smidge of privacy. Additionally my identity isn’t wrapped up in the approval of people on the internet. I often get valuable information from people on here who happen to be experts in their field, I was returning the favor. You have chosen to muddy up the water. Tell you what if someone doesn’t like the advice I’ve given on here I offer a money back guarantee on advice I leave on message boards.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No problem meter maid! ;)

So I'm a meter maid and you're a baby sitter. Glad we got that straight.

Sorry...you're a baby sitter with credentials you're ready to post because you seem to believe people care more about a title than the knowledge one has to offer. Good luck with that.

astronut

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2019
    So I'm a meter maid and you're a baby sitter. Glad we got that straight.

Sorry...you're a baby sitter with credentials you're ready to post because you seem to believe people care more about a title than the knowledge one has to offer. Good luck with that.

Sorry about this thread getting side tracked the way it did. This will be my last post in it.
    No, I dont seem to belive people care more about a title than knowledge. My willingness to provide documentation was because of this comment of me being a troll or impersonating leo.

"Lol

But tone it it down a little particularly the an LEO stuff people get pretty pissed when you go online impersonating the Fuzz."

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sorry about this thread getting side tracked the way it did. This will be my last post in it.
    No, I dont seem to belive people care more about a title than knowledge. My willingness to provide documentation was because of this comment of me being a troll or impersonating leo.

"Lol

But tone it it down a little particularly the an LEO stuff people get pretty pissed when you go online impersonating the Fuzz."

I'm not sure how it is for baby sitters but meter maid can read. He implied/stated you were not the fuzz. You offered to post your credentials. He said it wasn't necessary. You stated the issue was over ("then case closed"). Then you again offered to post them. If you want to post them, post them. You can post your old emt-paramedic credentials as well if you'd like.

Look, if you're bored, don't stir stuff up here. Find a hobby. I heard welding can be fun. You should try it. I can recommend a good shop a little west of Lafayette to help get you started.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

"Lol

Dave is that you man? Welcome back Bruh!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom