P7 PSP Magazine Delivery

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well I posted the confirmation that the PSP Magazines were delivered, but only had One person contact me about delivery.

I need to get these delivered this week so please get with me so I can make arrangements.

Thanks
    Enal

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Well I posted the confirmation that the PSP Magazines were delivered, but only had One person contact me about delivery.

I need to get these delivered this week so please get with me so I can make arrangements.

Thanks
    Enal

Where you at in Gonzales? I can possibly meet up with you before say, 1600 hrs tommorow, as I have to work tommorow night.

Did you get enough for me to get 2, or just 1? I'll PM you my Cell phone # right now.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I appreciate the offer, but your crib is a tad out of the way, and I want to get it/them to Daniel for plating too. If it wasnt for that, I'd have ya hold on to em until a shoot/lunch/whatever.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    I appreciate the offer, but your crib is a tad out of the way, and I want to get it/them to Daniel for plating too. If it wasnt for that, I'd have ya hold on to em until a shoot/lunch/whatever.

Can't wait to see the plating.. I'll be ready to drop mine off in a week.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom