WTS: Pair of Bowie Glock 19s ***NLFS***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DerpMeister

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Zachary
    This will be long and detailed, so please bear with me.

What we have here is a pair of Gen3 Glock 19s that have been highly customized by noted mechanic David Bowie. Each G19 has a Trijicon reflex red dot sight professionally inlet into the slide, along with the full Bowie Signature package. That includes slide contouring, a full grip reduction, full stippling, Bowie's trigger job (which you have to feel to believe), etc. Also each pistol has an OEM extended slide lock lever and a Vickers Tactical extended magazine release.

Except that one has a regular black frame and OD green CeraKote slide, and the other has an OD (or what Glock called OD; it is closer to dark tan) frame and gray CeraKote slide, the two pistols are identical. Each will come with the original Glock box, two OEM 15 round magazines, a snap-on cover for the RDS, and a mascara brush for cleaning the optic. Each pistol has been shot, of course; the OD green slide example has about 2K rounds through it, the other one less than 1K. That's barely break-in numbers. Both have fresh batteries in them, changed out earlier this year.

The pistols are being offered separately; I just figured that describing them together would be easier and more informative. If someone wants both of them, then perhaps there is a bit of wiggle room on the price. Otherwise, low-ball offers will be ignored. If you were to commission one of these today, you would be looking at close to two grand total and a six-to-ten month wait. So, the asking prices are reasonable for what you get. Sorry, NO TRADES. I've got too much in the safe as it is, which is why these, along with a few other guns I no longer use, are getting pushed out.

These custom G19s are offered at $1200 each. FTF in the Baton Rouge area only.

But wait; there's more! The FIRST buyer will receive, free, a custom RMHolsters Lo-Rider IWB concealment holster that has been specially molded for these pistols. This one rides a bit higher, to allow the RDS to clear the belt line. I actually prefer the way this carries ANY pistol , and have had Kee at RMHolsters make me several "Mid-Riders" like this for HKs, etc. The one being offered with my Sig Scorpion in another ad is one such..

Also, the buyers will have an opportunity to buy magazines and other Glock accessories at killer prices. These items will NOT be offered unless/until one or both pistols are sold and the buyers have declined to buy any additional stuff. If I still have the pistols, I still need the goodies.

Okay, so much for words. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.

DSC03178.jpgDSC03176.jpgDSC03175.jpgDSC03413.jpgDSC03412.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom