Parts For a CZ-1938

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Rubio

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    I'm hoping someone here can help me locate a part. My father gave me CZ-1938, that he picked up in Germany during the war. It is missing the disconnector - a small block of steel that allows the seear to strike the firing pin. It engages a slot in the slide and I suppose it is to ensure that the gun doesn't fire unless the slide is completely forward. Anyway, I have Google'd the crap out of it and came upon two sites, Numrich, and a Canadian comapny called Marstar, that list parts. Of course the pistol is fairly rare and the available parts are limited. The disconnector is one that is listed, but "sold out". If anyone has any possible sources for this part or even someone local who might be able to fabricate this part, I would really appreciate it.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm hoping someone here can help me locate a part. My father gave me CZ-1938, that he picked up in Germany during the war. It is missing the disconnector - a small block of steel that allows the seear to strike the firing pin. It engages a slot in the slide and I suppose it is to ensure that the gun doesn't fire unless the slide is completely forward. Anyway, I have Google'd the crap out of it and came upon two sites, Numrich, and a Canadian comapny called Marstar, that list parts. Of course the pistol is fairly rare and the available parts are limited. The disconnector is one that is listed, but "sold out". If anyone has any possible sources for this part or even someone local who might be able to fabricate this part, I would really appreciate it.

Have you tried the CZ forums?

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I suspect a machine shop or finding a donor gun is the only way. Since you don't have the dimensions for the parts you need it might be very tough to have one made. It's not impossible that CZ would still have the part but VERY unlikely I think.

Dave

Top Bottom