Pawn shop burglarized to get guns to shoot cops....yes, here in BR!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Beat me to it! I'm betting 3 years actually served will be a stretch. Hell, the juvenile will be back on the street when he turns 18.

Unsustainable!

Very sad, because they will not be locked up long enough to mature behind bars. The light sentence will only make them worse and they will return to jail after they finally kill someone.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Very sad, because they will not be locked up long enough to mature behind bars. The light sentence will only make them worse and they will return to jail after they finally kill someone.

I will bet anyone on here today, that inside of 20 years; at least 2 of these 4 will be dead, and the other 2 will be incarcerated again for lengthy prison terms. My bet includes that none of them will refute and walk away from criminal life!

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I read one was out of jail already. I want to know why they were not charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder on police officers?? WTF? Where is Loretta Lynch when this kind of B.S. is happening!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I will bet anyone on here today, that inside of 20 years; at least 2 of these 4 will be dead, and the other 2 will be incarcerated again for lengthy prison terms. My bet includes that none of them will refute and walk away from criminal life!

I would hate for you to take my money. They will likely all be lifetime scumbags not matter how long that lifetime may be no doubt in my mind.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I read one was out of jail already. I want to know why they were not charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder on police officers?? WTF? Where is Loretta Lynch when this kind of B.S. is happening!

No point in asking questions you know answers to. What we need to ask is what can be done about it? And we need to figure out fast because we will likely continue to have the same problems of a lawless federal government in the future years to come.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Our legal system doesn't really like to lock up juveniles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    At least they won't be on the street breeding more future Tugs or EBT card holders. More & more every day I feel like President Not Sure from Idiocricy.
    Brondo has what plant crave.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    At least they won't be on the street breeding more future Tugs or EBT card holders. More & more every day I feel like President Not Sure from Idiocricy.
    Brondo has what plant crave.

It's got electrolytes!

I just wonder how many more incidents like this we'll see in the next few days. Heard a state trooper's house was broken into, multiple firearms & 2 badges along with several other items taken.

Top Bottom