Pedersoli "Brown Bess" FS/FT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel Elk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    Ms Gulf Coast
    RebelElk
    RebelElk
    [video]http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/RebelElk/?action=view&current=Bess5.jpg[/video]
    RebelElk
    RebelElk

Hello Everyone,

Up for sale or trade is a Pedersoli "Brown Bess" reproduction. The "Bess" was one of the main weapons of the American Revolution and they weren't just used by the British. I got this one off of Gunbroker years back and it hasn't touched powder since. The close up picture of the lock makes it look like the barrel is rusted but that is the "browning" on the barrel. Speaking of pics; if I screw up attaching the pics, they can be seen at www.photobucket.com/musketstosell Anyway, the lock sparks off good and it should be a nice piece for living history or just hanging above the fireplace.
    Looking to get $800 out of it. Yea, I know these things go for a little more but that's what I paid for it and thats what I want out of it.
    As far as trade or partial trade interests....Gen 3 Glock 30 or 23, ARs, and well... anything with a tactical bent to it. Or, as my 16 yr old son likes to call it, Tacti-coooool.
    Thanks for looking.
    Cheers,
    Mike

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom