Pi$$ off the gun grabbers!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Poplarville USPSA pistol this Sunday, followed with a rifle match, IF the weather works out.

So, bring a pistol, bring a rifle, bring some ammo, and pi$$ off the gun grabbers.

Who's in?

By the way, I suspect the recent/current rain will have Gerald and Bryant playing catch up at work again, so any help setting up a stage would be greatly appreciated. Come on, we need some fresh blood with new ideas. This is a club, everyone needs to pitch in, so come on out and show us you can come up with some cool stages.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    If the weather cooperates I'll be there for the pistol match. This will be my first time shooting Poplarville

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Weather is looking very IFFY, so check here in the morning. BJ and I will make the decision then.
    Good luck.

What time will you have it posted? I've got a 90 minute drive from Walker and will have to leave early to make it on time if we're a go

Mosher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    What time will you have it posted? I've got a 90 minute drive from Walker and will have to leave early to make it on time if we're a go

On the club website it says they'll make they call by 6:30 am.

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    The weather looks like it will hold out long enough to get the match in. We are on for Sunday.

bjinpass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    January match results are posted!

Click here for the match results. Congratulations to Sin-ster, the overall match winner.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    A very big thank you to the members of SMPS. I had a fantastic time at my first match in Poplarville. This match is a hidden gem in the backwoods of Mississippi. I will be clearing my schedule as much as possible on the 2nd Sun of each month so that I can shoot this match.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Thanks, as always, to the club officers and stage designers who make this match happen. I forgot how much fun I always have at these-- and how much I always seem to learn while shooting them.

I've shot a lot of matches in a lot of places, but I encounter things in Poplarville that are truly unique. Bob crams massive field courses into tiny little spaces, Wayne throws tiny pieces of still out at massive distances, Gerald puts a massive mind warp on my relatively tiny mind, and Bill sets massive targets at ridiculously tiny angles or alongside tiny scoring zones to slow down your hosing. Technical, accuracy and stage break down challenges abound out in those woods!

I'll continue to make these matches whenever the weather and my schedule allows. For whatever reason, the 2nd Sunday is a favorite for Majors, holidays and pouring rain...

And let's hope this deluge dropping down right now washes the trail flat again!

Video in another thread, just because. :pimp:

Top Bottom