WTS: Pics Added /Price Drop--Hoyt Katera bow complete rig / Lone Wolf Tree Climber

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBORNE01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Have a Hoyt Katera bow ( excellent condition), very little field use, 60-70#, 27" draw, Spot Hogg site, QAD Ultra Rest (drop away), Octane quiver (magnetic) and stabilizer, approx, 20 Easton ACC Full Metal Jacket arrows, 2 Scott releases, fixed and mechanical broadheads, locking hard case, upgraded Winner's Choice string / buss with weathergaurd coating, string care kits, 2 targets and anything else for it that I may have forgotten to mention. Have almost $2000 invested in the set-up, and its in incredible condition. Shoots 300fps as set up ( last time I chrono'd it). Ready to hunt. Anyone interested can come shoot it to see for themselves this a great set-up.
    Asking $650 for all. Please call or text 985-859-6744 or email me at cborne01@comcast.net. I will check the site here, but work some crazy hours sometimes and don't get to check it as often as I'd like to.

Would consider partial trades for Brass cased .223 ammo.
    I also have a Lone Wolf Climbing stand (bowhunting model Alpha ) that I can make bundle deal or can sell outright. It has 2 sets of straps for big/small trees, backpack straps, and is in great conditions as well. New they sell for 350-400$, I am willing to negotiate on a fair price for it.

Can send a few pics of the bow on request, and can take more if needed.

View attachment 44378View attachment 44379

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom