Piece of Burger.....LMAO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    As fruity as this guy is, it is less likely to commit a "heinous" crime than the owners of the 14 mugshots I saw on the news in the last 5 days.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Lord sakes! Is there any blacks in America who don't have the propensity to break laws? I really am trying to find the good in any part of their culture and behavior first and foremost; but damn they make it hard.

At least he didn't kill anybody! That we know of?!?:ohreally:

I'm starting to believe that being predjudice is something white people are being forced into despite their best efforts to be objective. :(

I am going back to amend my comment now, Jack! ;)

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Looks like this...

my_little_pony___xbox_by_segagenesis4100-d4xgjwq.png

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Come on guys, that can't be Rodman's spawn. Not enough ink. Or piercings.

Kinda sad, we have gone from Abraham Lincoln, the founding fathers, Patton, Armstrong, to... that thing so well portrayed by US Infidel.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Lord sakes! Is there any blacks in America who don't have the propensity to break laws? I really am trying to find the good in any part of their culture and behavior first and foremost; but damn they make it hard.

At least he didn't kill anybody! That we know of?!?:ohreally:

I'm starting to believe that being predjudice is something white people are being forced into despite their best efforts to be objective. :(

I am going back to amend my comment now, Jack! ;)

Bigoted much?

I'm certain you have not met 25 percent of the population yet you've come to the conclusion that "they all" have the propensity to break laws and you struggle to find any good in their culture.

This is good to know about you.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Bigoted much?

I'm certain you have not met 25 percent of the population yet you've come to the conclusion that "they all" have the propensity to break laws and you struggle to find any good in their culture.

This is good to know about you.

Well, let me inform you of something else you also don't know. The latest US census figures have the black population at 13% of all US residents.

Now, that was a jab at your holier-than-thou finger waving. So here is something you also don't know about me:

I couldn't care less what others think about my opinions. And that includes your veiled attempt to label me. However, since you are not a familiar name here (at least to me), let me inform you that I am a very outspoken critic of societies ills and that includes how the demagogues in the democratic party and the elitist in the phony media are purposefully trying to keep blacks in America down.

There are literally dozens of examples on here where I offer viewpoints and criticisms that condemn the effort to hold blacks back from achieving success, more liberties, and yes, more unfettered access to firearms. Where you are derailing is assuming you can take a few statements out of context (like most finger pointers), and assess a person's entire character.

You don't understand the historical context of why the statements are based on very old threads or opinions where many members have collaborated to laugh off other members posts and characterizations. So, considering that; I would say you are very misguided.

If you are one of those that think blacks are better off now then they were before or could be, shame on you. If you are one of those that doesn't understand context on this forum, you should stick to the classifieds.

How's that? ;)

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Well, let me inform you of something else you also don't know. The latest US census figures have the black population at 13% of all US residents.

Now, that was a jab at your holier-than-thou finger waving. So here is something you also don't know about me:

I couldn't care less what others think about my opinions. And that includes your veiled attempt to label me. However, since you are not a familiar name here (at least to me), let me inform you that I am a very outspoken critic of societies ills and that includes how the demagogues in the democratic party and the elitist in the phony media are purposefully trying to keep blacks in America down.

There are literally dozens of examples on here where I offer viewpoints and criticisms that condemn the effort to hold blacks back from achieving success, more liberties, and yes, more unfettered access to firearms. Where you are derailing is assuming you can take a few statements out of context (like most finger pointers), and assess a person's entire character.

You don't understand the historical context of why the statements are based on very old threads or opinions where many members have collaborated to laugh off other members posts and characterizations. So, considering that; I would say you are very misguided.

If you are one of those that think blacks are better off now then they were before or could be, shame on you. If you are one of those that doesn't understand context on this forum, you should stick to the classifieds.

How's that? ;)

shut your face with all the stastistics and facts you bigot. :D

Last edited:

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I wasn't being veiled at all.

YOU stated your opinion. I merely commented.

And if you really didn't care what others thought of your opinion the attempt to justify it isn't really needed.

The only "context" was what you posted. I do not require an "explanation on context". Nor are you required or asked to. I'm merely taking you at your stated word.

As far as the 13% - I knew that. What has that got to so with my assumption that you've not met 25 percent of them? It doesn't...

At any rate, carry on.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom