Place to buy a confederate flag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • petingrass

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 20, 2013
    New Orleans area
    Looking to buy a confederate flag locally before the next gun show Need to do some IRL trolling and get some laughs. Any recommendations? My first thought was perrets.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    First the one on the right then the one on the left, Your call?

Attachments

• flag.jpg
      flag.jpg
      23.3 KB · Views: 141

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I am from the "north" and would gladly represent the flag, I am not going to be told that something is evil when it is not, there were human beings that died in the name of that flag I will honor them as I see fit...

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yea maybe people in the South would be pissed on more today if they didn't stand up years ago. I can see the issue with it flown over State and public buildings, but for Wal-Mart and Ebay to pull it from it's sales? I guess the next thing they will say it that we should just out law people in general from the south. I see alot of "other" flags waved during protest and civil unrest, but no one does a f**king about it. In my pea brain it is another attack on freedom of speech and "self" expression.

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    So what,s next? Anything and everything that reminds them of The Confederacy and The South. Where does it stop.
    Col. Sanders of KFC looks like he could have been a slave owning plantation owner...fried chicken and all. That could offend someone...lets do away with him.
    Lets purge the history books of Robert E. Lee and wipe The University Of Mississippi off the face of the earth! They remind us of Rebels, which remind us of Confederats, which reminds us of The Confederate battle flag and everyone knows that's a reminder of slavery.
    Doing away with a flag is not going to cure the African American's problems.....no way , no how.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    It's great, all the things people will ignore for this. Saw an argument on facebook today that "secession was treason and would be illegal today..." and stopped reading. First, that does nothing to help your argument. Second, the United States were born out of treason. Third, it's the responsibility of the states to do as they must when the federal government over steps their boundaries. Fourth, pretty sure you supported everyone from Trayvon to the latest media craze, weren't they doing illegal things to people minding their own besiness?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    "It is a monument that seeks in its purpose to divide us," said Shawn Anglim, pastor for First Grace United Methodist Church.

Is he high or drunk?

This mindset is destroying this country- and is dividing it more than any "statue" ever could hope for- if statues were capable of hoping. :doh::doh::doh:

Look out, Jefferson Davis Parish- they'll be coming after you, next.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    *I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races.*

Abraham Lincoln

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I take it that you are looking to buy the battle standard for the Army of Northern Virginia? Or are you looking for for General Earl Van Dorn's battle standard? Some Louisiana and Mississippi units flew the Van Dorn standard.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I take it that you are looking to buy the battle standard for the Army of Northern Virginia? Or are you looking for for General Earl Van Dorn's battle standard? Some Louisiana and Mississippi units flew the Van Dorn standard.

If he's looking to turn heads, he'd best stick with the one for the Army of Northern Virginia. Otherwise, the most vocal supporters of Confederate flag banning won't give him a second glance. :rofl::rofl:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I can think of almost 18 trillion things to worry more about than a flag. I think it is just a distraction. Don't have a problem taking it off state property, but now they are talking about removing a lot of statues and monuments... PC is BS.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    Bought 3 yesterday on ebay for $17 shipped plus one lsu purple and gold one for $5. All shipped. Now ya can't find them on ebay and I've actually seen a regular flash for $125. Lol

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    It's not surprising to see people wanting to do away with Confederate flag considering I'd bet at least 90% of people have no clue what the Civil War was about.

Top Bottom