Please contact President Biden about the Protection Of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman

Been there, done that
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 7, 2020
    SE Baton Rouge, La.
    President Biden wants to repeal this act. Please familiarize yourself with what it does. It protects gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers from lawsuits when someone shoots somebody else. Repeal would quickly bankrupt these businesses and effectively end the Second Amendment.

It's easy. go to www.whitehouse.gov/contact and fill out the form and state your case in the "what would you like to say" box. Here's what I said:

"Mr. President, I sincerely and strongly request that you oppose any attempt to repeal or significantly alter the Protection Of Lawful Commerce In Arms Act. To repeal would be clearly unconstitutional and a back door attempt to circumvent the Second Amendment. If you believe in our rights as enumerated in the Bill of Rights and subsequent amendments, you will remove this Act's repeal from consideration. Thank you."

If you truly want to do something for our cause, this is a good start.

Last edited:

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    President Biden wants to repeal this act. Please familiarize yourself with what it does. It protects gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers from lawsuits when someone shots somebody else. Repeal would quickly bankrupt these businesses and effective end the Second Amendment.

It's easy. go to www.whitehouse.gov/contact and fill out the form and state your case in the "what would you like to say" box. Here's what I said:

"Mr. President, I sincerely and strongly request that you oppose any attempt to repeal or significantly alter the Protection Of Lawful Commerce In Arms Act. To repeal would be clearly unconstitutional and a back door attempt to circumvent the Second Amendment. If you believe in our rights as enumerated in the Bill of Rights and subsequent amendments, you will remove this Act's repeal from consideration. Thank you."

I.M.O. The POWERS that ARE .
    Are NOT Listening And dont care.They are pushing their Agendas Through.
    So just IGNORE THEM.

Last edited:

snowman

Been there, done that
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 7, 2020
    SE Baton Rouge, La.
    billyread1, I certainly agree they have an agenda. But they also know that when they step into office they only have so many political chips to work with. If they perceive a lot of people feel strongly about something they'd like to do, they might pass on it in favor of some other unrelated issue less politically costly. We have to show there are a great many of us opposing him on this issue.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    President Biden wants to repeal this act. Please familiarize yourself with what it does. It protects gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers from lawsuits when someone shoots somebody else. Repeal would quickly bankrupt these businesses and effectively end the Second Amendment.

There is a flaw in your post. When addressing the current president we must be gender neutral. If we want to be realistic about it we would write Mrs. President.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom