Please delete

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigdaddyb

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    I need something to shoot our monthly steel challenge and other 'fun stuff' with. My problem is: all the great deals are WAY down south these days.

I'm therefore making it known that I'm on the hunt for something in an XD, CZ, Glock, etc. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I'm not floating in $$. Were that the case, I'd get a 1911 in 9mm.

Now accepting offers!!

Last edited:

bigdaddyb

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    The OPSO Range is being transformed into a great shooting center. Yearly membership is CHEAP. They have a "Steel Challenge" the second Sunday morning of each month. I plan to start shooting it.

I also shoot plate at a friend's house. There's a group of us from work who shoot to just 'hang out and relax'.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Where are you shooting these organized matches? Do you guys have a local club?

Just curious, as I lived up there for a long time. We had a loose affiliation that shot mainly at the little range at the Bastrop airport (now closed), sometimes at the MPD range at Selman Field.

I understand the "new" OPSO range off of New Nachitoches is really nice, and lets non-police use it.

LSP972, were you a member of the Bastrop Handgun Club?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom