please keep an eye out for me in the batone rouge area...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shwane

Motivator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Youngsville, LA
    Sorry to hear that. What gets me is that I'm sure they knew it was a child's room they were cutting the bed in. I should stop now before I go into a rage about it. Good luck finding them. There's a special place in hell for people like that.

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    **** BUMP**** just wanted to remind everyone that NONE of this stuff was recovered and please keep an eye out on forums pawn shops and people sellng stuff..... Thank you so much everyone :)

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    If it was teenagers they are probably stupid enough to pawn it nearby. When my house was burglarized a few years back they pawned my Les Paul guitar at the pawn shop right around the corner from my home... for $200.00 ! A $1,000.00 guitar.

Point is, don't be afraid to look nearby.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I missed this thread originally. About the safe, what kind of safe was it? Did they walk out with a full size gun safe? Just curious because I know someone whom recently had their wall safe ripped out and stolen. And it got me thinkin about mine.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    If it was an iPod Touch you registered to an iTunes account, you can try find my iphone and see where it is.

Try https://www.icloud.com/#find and login with your iTunes username and password. This will give a location on the touch if they have it connected to wifi.

It's a great tool. If you do find it, call the police or contact an officer from your area on this board.

Rayneiac

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Plaquemine
    I realize this is late to the party....but after having an iPod stolen from my truck years ago....I learned an important lesson from a friend in Insurance. PHOTOS.

I now take photos of the serial numbers on all electronics and valuables. Such as the tag on the bottom of a laptop, or an HD TV...and even my guns. These are stored on flash drives in a safe deposit box.

Also helped reduce my home owners insurance premiums by doing this...but that's relevant perhaps.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom