please keep an eye out for me in the batone rouge area...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    Tuesday morning between the hours of 7:30 and 11:00 while i was working and my children were in school some scum bags broke into my home completely destroying it :wtc: stole several items
    HTC surround sound windows phone
    Apple i pod touch 8gb 2nd generation
    17 hmr rifle custom camo job (pic)
    black safe
    4 magazines
    camo ar style bb gun (given to me son from his dad after he passed away):wtc:
    daisy wood style bb gun
    Portable dvd player
    small brass compass given to me by my dad from my great great great grandfather:wtc:

please please please i am begging everyone to keep an eye out for these items.... it broke my heart sooooo bad last night when my lil boy cried cause its all he has from his dad that passed away when he was 4:wtc:

these jerks destroyed all the food i just bought for my kids and cut there beds:wtc:

this gun was stolen

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    Sorry to hear about your loss and will keep an eye out for the items.
    Just happy that you & the kids were not at home when this happened as it could have been a lot worse.
    Keep your head up and good luck.
    John

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I am not a detective but on the surface this sounds someone who knew the scope of you house and maybe you . Thrashing your personal items tells me they were out to hurt you and your children. So sorry, prayers for you and your family.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am not a detective but on the surface this sounds someone who knew the scope of you house and maybe you . Thrashing your personal items tells me they were out to hurt you and your children. So sorry, prayers for you and your family.

I am no criminal psychiatrist, but I am sorta having to agree with this. Maybe, not out to physically hurt you and kids, but certainly the intentional trashing of beds and food; trying to get back at you mentally?? Ex boyfriend?

Nonetheless, it's s**t!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Echos my opinion; I'd have to agree with this.

Nothing worse than a thief. Sorry for your losses. I hope they catch them & you recover your property....

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    dont know anyone from baton rouge...... originally from new iberia and no one knows where i live i just moved there in jan. cops said it was prob some young adults around 17-20 they see this all the time

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA

Unless they were cutting up the mattresses looking for where someone might be hiding money or valuables :dunno:

My guess is it was some idiot kids who should have been in school.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    If you ever connected that ipod to your computer you should grab the serial off of itunes(it is stored in the program look around options) and give apple a call and report it stolen. If the thieves use it on their computer or sell it to someone and that guy puts it on their computer apple will get that ip address. It's a bit of a longshot but worth takin.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If you ever connected that ipod to your computer you should grab the serial off of itunes(it is stored in the program look around options) and give apple a call and report it stolen. If the thieves use it on their computer or sell it to someone and that guy puts it on their computer apple will get that ip address. It's a bit of a longshot but worth takin.

This. Plus they can kill the device, so the scum don't get a free phone or sell it to some sucker.

Rusty1

American
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South LA
    So sorry to hear about this, At least you and your family are safe and hopefully, some of the items at least will be returned.

Top Bottom