Please Say No To Judge Sonia Sotomayor!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If you oppose the confirmation of this anti-Second Amendment Supreme Court nominee, here is a fast & easy way you can let your Senators know how you feel. Gun Owners of America has a pre-written letter (you may edit or add to it whatever you like) you can e-mail to both of your Senators telling them you strongly oppose the LIFELONG APPOINTMENT of such a person to the United States Supreme Court. It really is easy. Here's a link below:

http://capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=13440286&PROCESS=Take+Action

Thanks,
    Heat

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The GOA site is a valuable tool for contacting your respresentatives in DC on matters like this.....spread the word, please....

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Just recieved a response from Senator Vitter, he seems to be a little concerned as well. As for the other one, well. I just won't go there.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I don't care if she ignores me, I refuse to go away. I will continue to be a microscopic burr in her left buttock by e-mailing her on every single issue that catches my eye. Even though she seems to not care about the people she supposedly works for, I have decided to still do my small part by doing this & asking as many people as I can to do the same....Makes me feel good.

Doug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Lake Charles, LA
    I don't care if she ignores me, I refuse to go away. I will continue to be a microscopic burr in her left buttock by e-mailing her on every single issue that catches my eye. Even though she seems to not care about the people she supposedly works for, I have decided to still do my small part by doing this & asking as many people as I can to do the same....Makes me feel good.

Agreed. John Kennedy made a pretty good run on her. Maybe, just maybe, she will pay a little more attention to us folks who vote against her.

Top Bottom