pmc ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    100 or a 1000 I got both. Freedom munitions and federal xm193.
    Oh you're fancy. I was gonna sell some of this, since he wasn't being picky:

s7_217916_999_01

matt99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Shreveport
    Like others have said, I would stock up on tula from walmart and academy. Brass is nuts right now. In Shreveport, both Academy stores, Basspro, and two Walmarts have been out.

PMC Bronze is a bit underpowered but good ammo. Cabelas had it for $5.99/box a few months ago. The XTAC is loaded higher than most 5.56 stuff and Ive shot the heck out of it as well.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    He is picky and wants 62 grain or higher brass. I laughed a little considering the market. I wish him luck. It will be available some time next month.

bmbrady77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wilmer
    I'd be careful with PMC. I got the 300 round ammo box from Cabelas a few weeks back in 55gr FMJ. Was using it for foulers / sighters when working up a load for my VMaxs the other day and I had one of them blow the primer out of the casing. Don't know if it was improperly seated primer or just overcharged, but it told me that they don't have great quality control as you should never see dangerous pressures from a factory round.

Top Bottom