Police Seize 60 Firearms.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    The astonishing thing I take from this article is the fact that San Jose has only had 13 homicides this year. There are over one million people in San Jose. New Orleans has under 400k people, yet there have already been something like 120 homicides so far in 2022. Yikes.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Dude had a decent collection going but I don’t think it really qualifies as an arsenal…
    Anybody got a good number for arsenal qualification? Or can they just throw that word out there like how they describe every straight white man in America? Ya know, racist homophobic white supremacist… wait, right.. now they call us supremists.. jeezers. Sounds like a Taco Bell burrito

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Dude had a decent collection going but I don’t think it really qualifies as an arsenal…
    Anybody got a good number for arsenal qualification? Or can they just throw that word out there like how they describe every straight white man in America? Ya know, racist homophobic white supremacist… wait, right.. now they call us supremists.. jeezers. Sounds like a Taco Bell burrito
    I would think an “arsenal” would have to be well over 100 firearms and 100k rounds. But, what do I know? I only own one little handgun and 20 rounds of ammunition… Lost everything else in a terrible boating accident years ago.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I think we just let the media demonize the word arsenal. Arsenal, personal collection, stash, belongings all the same thing in my books.

When the media uses terms like arsenal or assault weapon it militarizes it and makes it sound worse than it is to people who don’t know any better. Kinda like on the contrary when they use terms like mandatory buy back when in reality it’s gun confiscation. It just doesn’t sound as bad saying it that way. All a play on words at the end of the day.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The news loves to use arsenal and will make any gun owner look like a crazed individual. No mercy!
    So if you simply own a 22lr hand gun and own 2000- 3000 22lr for cheap plinking.
    A 9mm hand gun and a whole 50 round box if ammo
    A long gun and a 20-40 rounds of hunting ammo.
    And A Biden Special (he told YOU Buy a Shotgun) and a box or 3 of shells.
    They will make you look like you have enough guns and ammo to support the next Russian Invasion.
    They will point out you have thousands, and thousands of rounds of ammo too.
    Hope you don't have a holster or any knives etc as they will toss it on the pile too.
    The news is 100 percent far left.

Last edited:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    The astonishing thing I take from this article is the fact that San Jose has only had 13 homicides this year. There are over one million people in San Jose. New Orleans has under 400k people, yet there have already been something like 120 homicides so far in 2022. Yikes.
    Yes. I live in New Orleans West bank, and last night I distinctly heard 5 gunshots. They were far enough away that I wasn't concerned about them, but near enough to make me sad that it happened.

m1k3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Central, LA
    Median household income in San Jose: $116,000. Median household income in Baton Rouge: $60,000. Median household in New Orleans: $45,000. All 2019 numbers.

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    Top Bottom