Police vs blm Airline at Goodwood

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    One BLM protester had some good ideas. He said LA should pass a law making it illegal for a white man to kill a black man. Another good idea was a law that gave due process to black people. I think we found our next Supreme Court Justice!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    One BLM protester had some good ideas. He said LA should pass a law making it illegal for a white man to kill a black man. Another good idea was a law that gave due process to black people. I think we found our next Supreme Court Justice!

what year is it? 1860?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Just imagine if he applied himself studied real hard cleaned himself up and got a job. I would bet with that level of intellignece in just a few short years he could be head fry-o-later operator at the ole Golden Archs.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    https://www.facebook.com/theadvocatebr/

Is it that crazy right now in Baton Rouge???? Be safe everybody.

I know the Advocate staff member who has been out there since 6ish live streaming all that has been going down. Also, I live pretty darn close to this so I have been keeping a close eye on it.

Lots of BRPD, EBRSO, and St Police out there...with St and EBRSO having damn year 80 (my guess) in riot gear.

About every ten minutes people are getting arrested....and earlier the crowd was throwing **** at the police.

Crazy stuff going down in our city.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    https://www.facebook.com/theadvocatebr/

Is it that crazy right now in Baton Rouge???? Be safe everybody.

Its funny they chant to the cops "y'all got guns we got poster"
    They claim cops run around plugging blacks for no reason.
    The the proceed to taunt these "armed racest police"
    If they for a second believed a world they are saying, they all deserve a darwin award.

I mean wouldn't put on assless chaps a proceed to a gay bar if I believed they liked to rape straight dudes. Because my frontal lobe actually produces logical thought. And assless chaps can get quite breezy at night.:rofl:

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Its funny they chant to the cops "y'all got guns we got poster"
    They claim cops run around plugging blacks for no reason.
    The the proceed to taunt these "armed racest police"
    If they for a second believed a world they are saying, they all deserve a darwin award.

I mean wouldn't put on assless chaps a proceed to a gay bar if I believed they liked to rape straight dudes. Because my frontal lobe actually produces logical thought. And assless chaps can get quite breezy at night.:rofl:

Well, I thought I was intelligent. Got bored watching the same news so I clicked over to MSNBC... I'm pretty sure I just lost a few IQ points. This is where these fools get all of their ideas. They actually made me feel sorry that the POTUS has already had his European vacation interrupted twice to address the nation, and will sadly have it cut short to return home to deal with things. Really? not like it's his job or anything... Gun Control, Gun Control... GUN CONTROL! I think I just threw up a little bit.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I know the Advocate staff member who has been out there since 6ish live streaming all that has been going down. Also, I live pretty darn close to this so I have been keeping a close eye on it.

Lots of BRPD, EBRSO, and St Police out there...with St and EBRSO having damn year 80 (my guess) in riot gear.

About every ten minutes people are getting arrested....and earlier the crowd was throwing **** at the police.

Crazy stuff going down in our city.

Send her a phone charger!!!! She needs one now

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    BLM is second to Obama as gun salesman's of the year. I was in Academy late yesterday on Juban and there was still 20 deep people buying handguns with nary a box of 9mm to be had and 40 and 45 were getting thin.
    WLM are arming themselves. I know I'm not driving anywhere around here without my front seat companion and a backup modern sporting rifle.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    BLM is second to Obama as gun salesman's of the year. I was in Academy late yesterday on Juban and there was still 20 deep people buying handguns with nary a box of 9mm to be had and 40 and 45 were getting thin.
    WLM are arming themselves.

Guess I won't be seeing ammo any time soon, or any deals on glocks

dk.easterly

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Clinton, LA
    If you waited to buy a firearm or ammo, that's your own fault.

After all the craziness that has happened over the last 4 years with shortages amd price gouging.

Everyone is out there panic buying and I'm sitting here loading mags.

Top Bottom