Ponchatoula area gun show sep 28-29

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raguel3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Show Flyer 2 -small size.jpg

Being held at The Ponchatoula Lions Club Bldg. 702 E .Pine St , Ponchatoula ,La 70454.

(From I-12 West or East, exit to I-55 S. toward N.O., approx 1 1/2 miles on I-55, exit RT. to Ponchatoula, follow Pine St/HWY 22 just under 2 miles through town to 702 E. Pine /Lions Club on your left.)

(I-10 from N.O.= Exit I-10 at Hammond/I-55 N- follow I-55 to Ponchatoula exit on rt(in curve), follow beside RR tracks to redlight at Pine St/Hwy 22, turn RT at light , over tracks , approx 1 mi to 702 E. Pine /Lions Club on your left.)

Interested vendors please contact using posted email : TENRINGARMSLLC@AOL.COM
    for information and table rates package.
    [Elec & WiFi will be avail.]

Bloodmobile van will also be on sight that Saturday to take blood for "Madis Fight" A local AR shooting young girl suffering with Leukemia- So eat a steak,donate and help save a life.

** Admins, If there are any issues with posting, or posting in this area, please let me know, thanks .

Last edited:

Raguel3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Show went well. Our thanks to all who came out to support the show as well as young Madison Adams in her leukemia fight.
    Blades n Barrels, Barking Irons, Vince and the Khyber Pass crew, The Holmes Group, Treasure Hunt, Buckstop Pawn & Outdoors..And all the private sellers and single owner dealers we had, We thank you for your support and look forward to doing it again soon.

Top Bottom