Ponchatoula gun show dec 21-22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raguel3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    We're Back!!... Anchor booth holders for the show are -Blades n Barrels, The Holmes Group, Barking Irons, Khyber Pass/Mesa Kinetic, RNR Guns, Silver Bullet Express, Clark Guns, Treasure Hunt Arms,and many more.

DECEMBER 21-22 -Come get yourself the RIGHT Christmas present.

Show held at The Ponchatoula Lions Club Bldg. 702 E .Pine St , Ponchatoula ,La 70454.

From I-12 West or East, exit to I-55 S. toward N.O., approx 1 1/2 miles on I-55, exit RT. to Ponchatoula, follow Pine St/HWY 22 just under 2 miles through town to 702 E. Pine /Lions Club on your left.)

(I-10 from N.O.= Exit I-10 at Hammond/I-55 N- follow I-55 approx 30 miles to Ponchatoula exit on rt(in curve), follow beside RR tracks to redlight at Pine St/Hwy 22, turn RT at light , over tracks , approx 1 mi to 702 E. Pine /Lions Club on your left.

Show Flyer 3.jpg
    ** Running low on space- Dealers who need spots get with me soon.
    Interested vendors please contact using posted email : TENRINGARMSLLC@AOL.COM
    for information and table rates package.
    [WiFi & Cell Service WILL be avail.]

We also will have the Blood Mobile on sight for Madison Adams ,a 13 yr old shooter who is fighting Leukemia, on Saturday from 10-3 pm , please come out and DONATE!
    In answer to questions- YES,12 and under are free. And there will be plenty of ammo.

Those who give blood Sat 21st at the show will be given a sticker or ticket that enters you in a drawing for a custom fixed blade made by yours truly. Madis family will draw your name that day at close of show . Your choice of either 5160 alloy(tough as an ax) or Damascus steel(American made by me in Chad Nichols shop in Miss.)

Raguel3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Show is Saturday, Blood Mobile on sight by 11am for Madison Adams ,.. Also picked up Buckstop Outdoors, Wilson Advanced Weapons, Begley Labs , etc.

Raguel3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    The show has been great, tons of ammo and guns out the door. Lots of trading and dealing. Ammo in dozens of cal. readily available in boxes and cases,including bricks and single boxes of 22 ammo($5 a box in some spots) and no lines. It sure beats waiting in a store parking lot at 7 am to see if they have any.
    Come out and see us Sunday before its over 10am-5pm.

To those who came out to support young Madison Adams in her fight against Luekemia by donating blood today at the show, we are TRULY thankful.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom