Poor white girl didn't have a chance

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    How about have a line form at the drug test table before entering the building? Rush solved, plenty of left over vouchers for those in need.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    How about have a line form at the drug test table before entering the building? Rush solved, plenty of left over vouchers for those in need.

That's what I've been saying, anyone on gov. assistance take some form of drug test, if they could pass a drug test for assistance then they can for job too.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Well, this is proof that government assistance is not only damaging to the mind, it is also damaging to the body. SAVE A LIFE, STOP GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE! Or, at least make it somewhat reasonable, such as drug testing and things like that. As well as limiting the length of time one can receive said benefits.

What really chaps my bottom about stuff like this is that these people can continue to suck the government dry for 50 years+ and never have one day where they have to worry about a thing. God forbid they lose out on money they never had, never earned, never worked for. It's OK, we'll just stop paying the armed forces, we'll stop paying SSI to those who actually paid into it, we'll stop paying veteran's benefits. We'll threaten to take away the benefits that people actually worked for and earned, but we're not going to touch the lazy, fat, pieces of amphibian crap that have never worked a day in their life. We'll keep giving them free money until they die, but we're going to stop paying the people who actually sustained this country by either protecting it or paid taxes for 50 years.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Well, this is proof that government assistance is not only damaging to the mind, it is also damaging to the body. SAVE A LIFE, STOP GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE! Or, at least make it somewhat reasonable, such as drug testing and things like that. As well as limiting the length of time one can receive said benefits.

What really chaps my bottom about stuff like this is that these people can continue to suck the government dry for 50 years+ and never have one day where they have to worry about a thing. God forbid they lose out on money they never had, never earned, never worked for. It's OK, we'll just stop paying the armed forces, we'll stop paying SSI to those who actually paid into it, we'll stop paying veteran's benefits. We'll threaten to take away the benefits that people actually worked for and earned, but we're not going to touch the lazy, fat, pieces of amphibian crap that have never worked a day in their life. We'll keep giving them free money until they die, but we're going to stop paying the people who actually sustained this country by either protecting it or paid taxes for 50 years.

Really this sounds like some sort of bribe to keep the inmates in the asalyum, if the checks for the welfare recepients were to stop there would surely be an escape to the burbs and or main cities resulting in all sorts of crime and violence. These guys are not going to be able to clean up dope habits overnight even if they wanted to. The money is GOING to come from somewhere.

Gov't knows stopping that money would result in a major crime wave, they are either not wanting that or they are timing it carefuly to fit with other parts of a master plan ??

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Really this sounds like some sort of bribe to keep the inmates in the asalyum, if the checks for the welfare recepients were to stop there would surely be an escape to the burbs and or main cities resulting in all sorts of crime and violence. These guys are not going to be able to clean up dope habits overnight even if they wanted to. The money is GOING to come from somewhere.

Gov't knows stopping that money would result in a major crime wave, they are either not wanting that or they are timing it carefuly to fit with other parts of a master plan ??

That's true, but I still don't think that the first people the gov threatens should be the very people who keep this country safe, nor the people who actually MADE welfare possible, i.e., the 60-something soon-to-retire taxpayer.

This was something I didn't understand until a couple days ago, but back when the budget thing happened a few months ago and they were saying military and vet wouldn't be getting paid, I was hoping that wouldn't happen, yet my father stated quite harshly that he hoped it DID happen and the vets and military members WOULDN'T get their paychecks. I never bothered asking him why, but a lightbulb recently went off in my brain as to WHY he would want something so horrible to happen, and now I fully agree. Stop paying your soldiers and veterans, it's going to be all out civil war. Soldiers will rebel, veterans will rebel, and private citizens who support 2A will be stomping a mudhole in capital hill's proverbial butt. It would be a great day to see the people of this nation stand up for themselves and take this country back to its roots of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I just have the STRANGEST feeling in my heart and mind that the millions of armed servicemembers, veterans, and armed citizens of this country would win that war in about a weeks time, tops. I wonder how all those libtards will feel when they are sitting at home without any firearms to protect themselves from those of us who DO care? What are they going to do? Throw sticks and pinecones at us? Don't bring a stick to a gunfight.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    We're coming up on the 50th anniversary of the "War on Poverty." The other losing war that pos Johnson got us into. I say we get on the other side and declare war on the poor.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    That's true, but I still don't think that the first people the gov threatens should be the very people who keep this country safe, nor the people who actually MADE welfare possible, i.e., the 60-something soon-to-retire taxpayer.

This was something I didn't understand until a couple days ago, but back when the budget thing happened a few months ago and they were saying military and vet wouldn't be getting paid, I was hoping that wouldn't happen, yet my father stated quite harshly that he hoped it DID happen and the vets and military members WOULDN'T get their paychecks. I never bothered asking him why, but a lightbulb recently went off in my brain as to WHY he would want something so horrible to happen, and now I fully agree. Stop paying your soldiers and veterans, it's going to be all out civil war. Soldiers will rebel, veterans will rebel, and private citizens who support 2A will be stomping a mudhole in capital hill's proverbial butt. It would be a great day to see the people of this nation stand up for themselves and take this country back to its roots of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I just have the STRANGEST feeling in my heart and mind that the millions of armed servicemembers, veterans, and armed citizens of this country would win that war in about a weeks time, tops. I wonder how all those libtards will feel when they are sitting at home without any firearms to protect themselves from those of us who DO care? What are they going to do? Throw sticks and pinecones at us? Don't bring a stick to a gunfight.

And I call this ^^^^^^^^ a mighty accurate comment

22doberman22

choot'em
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    Prairieville
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. " Benjamin Franklin

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

Veterans are the only ones who have worked for and earned their benefits. Social Security and Medicare are not paid for. At most a self employed person pays 12.5% into SS, most pay 6%. It is also set up as a TAX, not a benefit. Most people collect far more than they put in.

When SS started, less than 5% lived to collect any benefit. The age needs to be raised to 85 if it is to continue, or better yet it should be ended.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. " Benjamin Franklin

But it was different for the founding fathers. No one had 60" color flat screen tvs, so Ben did not know what it felt like to not have one.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    This is what will be happening all over amerika if they don't raise the debt ceiling.

Actually, not raising the debt ceiling will force an end to some "benefits." Or at least reductions. We won't be able to borrow to fund them. That's a good thing. They are lying to you about the US defaulting, the fed's are still taking in 2 TRILLION in revenue.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You don't need a 60" flat screen to survive.

I know, I was being sarcastic. I would cut off every last dime of every entitlement and make people fend for themselves. This included SS and Medicaid and Medicare. Those on it get to keep it. Those over 55 would get it, those under will get nothing. Everyone will have to keep paying the tax until the last person on it dies.

Top Bottom