Poplarville 3gun on August 29

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dockbox

Lead Farmer
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    New Orleans
    Crabs are tasty but Chicken is more filling. If i have to choose, I choose Chicken. But a Chicken sandwich with a couple of tasty boiled crabs would be ideal!

dockbox

Lead Farmer
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    New Orleans
    FishingFool, Is the reason for the lighter food because you were too full after chowing down 6 hamburgers to run over the berm in Stage 1?

Last edited:

HiCapMag

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Baton Rouge, La
    Radar looked like rain was coming down in sheets on Poplarville, and they are under a flash flood watch until Sunday night.

Anybody go by the range today?

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Cancelled.

Sorry, but it's been raining here all day, with more predicted for tonight. The road in will be terrible, prob. impossible to use. I hate to do it, but we need to cancell. Sorry.

Possible make up dates are third Saturday or Sunday, or fourth Sat. or Sunday. Third Sunday conflicts with Pearlington, fourth with Amite. If we do the fourth weekend, it will be back to back weekends with Oct. 3gun match. Waiting for Gerald to check out what works for them.

Gordo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Cancelled.

Sorry, but it's been raining here all day, with more predicted for tonight. The road in will be terrible, prob. impossible to use. I hate to do it, but we need to cancell. Sorry.

Possible make up dates are third Saturday or Sunday, or fourth Sat. or Sunday. Third Sunday conflicts with Pearlington, fourth with Amite. If we do the fourth weekend, it will be back to back weekends with Oct. 3gun match. Waiting for Gerald to check out what works for them.

...any word yet, W.A.?

Top Bottom